How do you cucks most enjoy your wife being used?

My wife acts and looks so innocent that you wouldnt even think she is a hotwife, however, when she gets to sucking cock, or is getting fucked in her ass by one of her boyfriends, she is the craziest. Afterwards, its usually her just humiliating me to please her boyfriends, as well as get herself aroused.

My wife acts and looks so innocent that you wouldnt even think she is a hotwife, however, when she gets to sucking cock, or is getting fucked in her ass by one of her boyfriends, she is the craziest. Afterwards, its usually her just humiliating me to please her boyfriends, as well as get herself aroused.
I saw the one set of pics of your wife. She looks like she is quite the cock whore - I would fuck her mouth like it was a cunt. I laugh at the fact that she probably wouldn't kiss me on the lips, but wouldn't hesitate to slobber all over my cock after I fucked her big ass.

I saw the one set of pics of your wife. She looks like she is quite the cock whore - I would fuck her mouth like it was a cunt. I laugh at the fact that she probably wouldn't kiss me on the lips, but wouldn't hesitate to slobber all over my cock after I fucked her big ass.
Heheh, she definitely is, and im pretty sure she would love it

Reactions: compassionatedom
Doe is it excite you most when I fuck her in ways you never could?
Or in places that she'd never allow you?
Or when she worships my cock? My balls? Rims my ass?
Or is it all of the above?
She never allowed me in her ass, yet her bulls fuck her in the arse. She never let me to cum on her face, yet her bulls cover her. She never rimed me yet she does to her bulls as well as licking their arses. I had never cum in her mouth this also is a bull’s privilage.

Reactions: compassionatedom
She never allowed me in her ass, yet her bulls fuck her in the arse. She never let me to cum on her face, yet her bulls cover her. She never rimed me yet she does to her bulls as well as licking their arses. I had never cum in her mouth this also is a bull’s privilage.
While I pound their ass because I can, I especiallyenjoy giving facials, it truly is marking my turf. Especially when she wears me when with him

I like it when one of her bulls invites his friends along and they all take turns with her. She will not allow me to have sex with her for weeks afterwards.

I always watch my wife when she's fucking my mate. They push each others boundaries and their sex is varied, stops it getting stale and always turns the 3 of us on.

Just picking up on this thread, my husband loves it when I am totally submissive, laying back with my legs spread wide for them to fuck me.
I love to watch when she is gangbanged, being thrown around, cock in her ass cock in her mouth, cock in her pussy. They fuck her until she is sore and her pussy is swollen. They cum on her face, cover her body. Her asshole gets so big, they spread her cheeks and she sits on face and lick her ass. She screams for more and more dicks...

I love to watch when she is gangbanged, being thrown around, cock in her ass cock in her mouth, cock in her pussy. They fuck her until she is sore and her pussy is swollen. They cum on her face, cover her body. Her asshole gets so big, they spread her cheeks and she sits on face and lick her ass. She screams for more and more dicks...
Loved last night's first two man fuck my wife as my best mate did all of the fondling of tits and kissing her. Seeing the guy from the pub sliding a fat 8 inches in and out of her she turned to my friend and gave him a hard kiss her body jerked, her cum juice squirted past the cock. She looked across to me and I saw pleasure in her cum face, a view I remembered later as jerked me off and I kissed her deep.

Doe sis it excite you most when I fuck her in ways you never could? I physically can't have sex with my wife like her lovers can, I"m only 5.5" that can't compete with a thick nine incher..
Or in places that she'd never allow you? Her ass is always ready for her lovers, me? MAYBE once a year.
Or when she worships my cock? My balls? Rims my ass? She has NEVER rimmed my ass, will do with her lovers weekly (of course then she kisses me)
Or is it all of the above?

I thinkimy wife does or lets him do things she normally wouldn't because she knows I kike to watch her dirty, She talks filthy to him, perhaps to tell me how good it is. She announcces when he makes her cum including the build up 'I'm cumming, getting close ….etc' She likes him to cum everywhere on her, with me just inside, on hands or tummy/pubes. Before he gets here see always asks what I want to see her do. Last night she fucked another bloke whilst jerking my mate. I've now suggested fuck my mate after the guy from the pub. When we fuck it's just us.