How do you get over creampie blues?

Ideally it's another guys cum so you can enjoy the creampie before you cum.

If you want your own cum, get her to sit on your cock and ask her before you cum, that after you have cum, she is to immediately sit on your face without asking if you want it. You don't then have enough time to get the blues or have time to think about it. It works for me.

If you want your own cum, get her to sit on your cock and ask her before you cum, that after you have cum, she is to immediately sit on your face without asking if you want it. You don't then have enough time to get the blues or have time to think about it. It works for me.
that is what works best for us as well although I prefer to do it after she has been filled by another cock.

It doesn't matter if I have that desire. I have to do it because my wife definitely orders it.
After a while, without any discomfort, automatically do the cuckold.

DSC02594.jpgDSC08505.jpgT_DSC02757.jpg32768475.jpg

Reactions: Mon84
Try Snowballing as soon as you finish in your wife's mouth.Have her quickly come up with your load and passionately kiss you.

This also works for me..I have issues if I fuck her and then I loose interest. I love it when she brings me one home, though so far, she has just been mildly wet, or mostly just the smell of cum, due to me being a work.

I have beaten this and become a pro if anyone is listening I have regular threesoms.like debbie360 said ull get pretty aroused by another women eating it but my trick is right wen u cum u gotta pinch it back about three quarters of the way thru and u won't lose the whole moment and ull still b horny enough to keep goin for a couple hours

Reactions: artman6060