How I met and fucked a English hotwife in front of her husband

SLexplorer99

Male
Verified
Hey everyone, last week I had an unforgettable experience. Wanted to share my best experience so far as a bull in this lifestyle.

I'm a international student (23M) and I work part time as a food deliveryman in Lithuania. Last Friday I was working and I got one order from a restaurant. I picked up the order and drove to the drop-off location, which was a hotel. I'm quite new to this job, so I had never delivered this hotel before. I came to the customer's room and knocked like I usually do.

An attractive blonde woman (around 35-40y) opened the door. I was shocked to see that she was only wearing a dark colour underwear. I was frozen for a moment but she was casually smiling at me with a flirty look. I couldn't see the inside because room was dark. I was speechless for a moment. Honestly I was not expecting such incident especially during a Friday eve rush hour. I'm not a stupid guy and I knew she wants to have fun. I could get lucky if I play my cards carefully. So I inside my head, I said fuck delivering food, I'm gonna take my chance. So instead of greeting her and turning back, I complimented her boobs and belly piercing, which was a sight I will never forget. She had light brown nipples, and they were perfectly round, medium sized. We continued the conversation for 1-2 minutes and she asked if I have time to come inside the room. I said of course and entered. That's when I realised she wasn't alone in the room. I noticed her husband (45-50y), on the bed with a laptop.

But I had no time to think about him because she moved my head and started kissing me. I slowly dragged her towards the bed while removing my clothes. Her husband, who was on the bed sat on the chair and gave space for two of us. I told her to spread her legs. Then I Started fingering her. She was moaning so hard and she started to kiss my neck. She then started sucking my dick . Then I asked her to lie on the bed and started teasing her pussy lips with my cock. I did this for few times until she said she can't wait no more and then I inserted my cock in her pussy and fucked her in missionary.

After that, I flipped her around in doggy where she would be making eye contact with him. I started pounding her hard while she looked at him while moaning slowly. Then she asked him to remove his clothes. Then She asked me to take a look at her husband's tiny white dick and laughed. This was super hot and aroused me more. So I pulled her hair and pounded her even harder. Then I stopped and switched positions. Her husband came near me and asked if I mind him taking a closer look on two of us. He complimented my body and said I'm blessed to have a nice black cock. I asked him to sit next to her wife. I started fucking again in missionary. As I was pounding her hard, she came. Her husband was holding her hand while she came. I was also about to cum, but I wasn't sure if it's okay to cum inside. She said she's on birth control, so I went deep as much as I can to put my seeds deep inside her.

Then I went to use the bathroom. When I came back, I saw him licking cum out of her pussy. It was so arousing to see another man doing the clean up. He ate the creampie for 10-15 minutes and gave her another orgasm. I waited because I wanted to go another round. I told him that I want to fuck her ass this time. Then she asked him to lick her asshole. He did as he was told and then got sent back to the chair. He started rubbing his precum leaking tiny penis. She didn’t seem to notice as she was solely focused on enjoying the moment, eyes closed. Then once again , when I was about to finish I asked him to came close. He started kissing her wife she got fucked in the asshole. I came inside her asshole. Then we all laid on the bed for few minutes. I got dressed and left. They thanked me and gave link to their SDC account as I was leaving. They messaged me later and promised to inform when they visit Kaunas again.

This was my best experience as a Bull in this lifestyle so far.

Hey everyone, last week I had an unforgettable experience. Wanted to share my best experience so far as a bull in this lifestyle.

I'm a international student (23M) and I work part time as a food deliveryman in Lithuania. Last Friday I was working and I got one order from a restaurant. I picked up the order and drove to the drop-off location, which was a hotel. I'm quite new to this job, so I had never delivered this hotel before. I came to the customer's room and knocked like I usually do.

An attractive blonde woman (around 35-40y) opened the door. I was shocked to see that she was only wearing a dark colour underwear. I was frozen for a moment but she was casually smiling at me with a flirty look. I couldn't see the inside because room was dark. I was speechless for a moment. Honestly I was not expecting such incident especially during a Friday eve rush hour. I'm not a stupid guy and I knew she wants to have fun. I could get lucky if I play my cards carefully. So I inside my head, I said fuck delivering food, I'm gonna take my chance. So instead of greeting her and turning back, I complimented her boobs and belly piercing, which was a sight I will never forget. She had light brown nipples, and they were perfectly round, medium sized. We continued the conversation for 1-2 minutes and she asked if I have time to come inside the room. I said of course and entered. That's when I realised she wasn't alone in the room. I noticed her husband (45-50y), on the bed with a laptop.

But I had no time to think about him because she moved my head and started kissing me. I slowly dragged her towards the bed while removing my clothes. Her husband, who was on the bed sat on the chair and gave space for two of us. I told her to spread her legs. Then I Started fingering her. She was moaning so hard and she started to kiss my neck. She then started sucking my dick . Then I asked her to lie on the bed and started teasing her pussy lips with my cock. I did this for few times until she said she can't wait no more and then I inserted my cock in her pussy and fucked her in missionary.

After that, I flipped her around in doggy where she would be making eye contact with him. I started pounding her hard while she looked at him while moaning slowly. Then she asked him to remove his clothes. Then She asked me to take a look at her husband's tiny white dick and laughed. This was super hot and aroused me more. So I pulled her hair and pounded her even harder. Then I stopped and switched positions. Her husband came near me and asked if I mind him taking a closer look on two of us. He complimented my body and said I'm blessed to have a nice black cock. I asked him to sit next to her wife. I started fucking again in missionary. As I was pounding her hard, she came. Her husband was holding her hand while she came. I was also about to cum, but I wasn't sure if it's okay to cum inside. She said she's on birth control, so I went deep as much as I can to put my seeds deep inside her.

Then I went to use the bathroom. When I came back, I saw him licking cum out of her pussy. It was so arousing to see another man doing the clean up. He ate the creampie for 10-15 minutes and gave her another orgasm. I waited because I wanted to go another round. I told him that I want to fuck her ass this time. Then she asked him to lick her asshole. He did as he was told and then got sent back to the chair. He started rubbing his precum leaking tiny penis. She didn’t seem to notice as she was solely focused on enjoying the moment, eyes closed. Then once again , when I was about to finish I asked him to came close. He started kissing her wife she got fucked in the asshole. I came inside her asshole. Then we all laid on the bed for few minutes. I got dressed and left. They thanked me and gave link to their SDC account as I was leaving. They messaged me later and promised to inform when they visit Kaunas again.

This was my best experience as a Bull in this lifestyle so far.
Nice job!