How it all began

mick44

Male
Jun 1, 2023
I was never good at sex. I was pretty so I got through to the girls. A penis of 4 inches and 0.8 inches in diameter was not God knows what. I got married and had two children. After the second birth, my wife did not feel my penis and I did not feel her vagina. It fell out during sex and I was losing my erection fast.

I am a fantastic pussy licker and it gave my wife orgasms. Every woman needs a cock that she can feel inside her. A few months after her second birth, she told me that she had sex with a black man and that the sex was fantastic.

Do you regret it? I asked

I regret that I didn't do it before. I don't want a divorce, but I still want sex with black men. I didn't talk to my wife for three days. Then I told her that I love her. Then she invited me to watch. The black man used all her holes and she screamed with pleasure. I was sick. Then my wife bought me a cock cage.

Then I went to a psychologist who specialized in cuckold couples.

It was a woman in her early fifties. I cried and mourned her for half an hour.

Do you love your wife? Yes, I said very much.

Does she deserve good sex? Of course I said.

You probably have a small penis and ejaculate relatively quickly? Four inches and 2 minutes.

Take off your panties she said. I looked at her. I am a doctor. I took it off
Jail Bird chastity she said. How long have you not ejaculated? Two weeks.

Once a month? she asked. You know everything.
I see you are very upset and anxious. I can help you. Antidepressants will help you to accept everything and they will also help you with the erections that bother you at night.
Will I completely lose my erections? I asked. Yes, your libido will also be low.
She first prescribed me Paxil 20mg, after two weeks she increased the dose to 30mg

The following week, my wife and I went to see a psychologist together. I don't wear cestity anymore. I don't need it.

Attachments

• 256566aa5268ef282e19e2efaf4ff2e3826601c9_001.gif
    256566aa5268ef282e19e2efaf4ff2e3826601c9_001.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
I was never good at sex. I was pretty so I got through to the girls. A penis of 4 inches and 0.8 inches in diameter was not God knows what. I got married and had two children. After the second birth, my wife did not feel my penis and I did not feel her vagina. It fell out during sex and I was losing my erection fast.

I am a fantastic pussy licker and it gave my wife orgasms. Every woman needs a cock that she can feel inside her. A few months after her second birth, she told me that she had sex with a black man and that the sex was fantastic.

Do you regret it? I asked

I regret that I didn't do it before. I don't want a divorce, but I still want sex with black men. I didn't talk to my wife for three days. Then I told her that I love her. Then she invited me to watch. The black man used all her holes and she screamed with pleasure. I was sick. Then my wife bought me a cock cage.

Then I went to a psychologist who specialized in cuckold couples.

It was a woman in her early fifties. I cried and mourned her for half an hour.

Do you love your wife? Yes, I said very much.

Does she deserve good sex? Of course I said.

You probably have a small penis and ejaculate relatively quickly? Four inches and 2 minutes.

Take off your panties she said. I looked at her. I am a doctor. I took it off
Jail Bird chastity she said. How long have you not ejaculated? Two weeks.

Once a month? she asked. You know everything.
I see you are very upset and anxious. I can help you. Antidepressants will help you to accept everything and they will also help you with the erections that bother you at night.
Will I completely lose my erections? I asked. Yes, your libido will also be low.
She first prescribed me Paxil 20mg, after two weeks she increased the dose to 30mg

The following week, my wife and I went to see a psychologist together. I don't wear cestity anymore. I don't need it.
Every woman deserves a big dick. You're right. I have also heard from others that Paxil is good for cucks.

Every woman deserves a big dick. You're right. I have also heard from others that Paxil is good for cucks.
A woman does need a good cock.but i would never acccept not bei g able to get a erection.even with a wife enjoyi g s3x outside thd narroage she shoukd stilll occasionally get a hand job blow job Some kind of pleasure why be with someone if your goi g to.be totally rejected

Reactions: Avery99us