How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

Was he good, or just young With stamina?
Ok the way my wife described it was, she was horny and not to concerned about him she just wanted to cum, she said the guy was average size around 6 maybe 6 1/2 but not very experienced and was a little nervous when they started, she said she just climbed on top of him and started riding until she was totally satisfied, she told me she felt the guy cum at least twice while she was riding him so he got some pleasure too but that she wasn't really concerned about it as long as she got to cum.

Has your wife ever sat with you and described what she did with these guys? I find it so erotic to hear my wI’ve speak about what she did with other guys before we got together.
Never had a sit down. Had naked in bed conversations. She is not really forthcoming , but opens up a bit when she has a vibrator on her clit. I start talking to her about prior guys, f$$king with her mind. She gets excited and tells me what she did with other guys . Then I make her imagine she is with one of her prior lovers - and she goes nuts and squirts profusely.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My wife sucked 4 different cocks before me. She told me that in high school she sucked her history teacher off after school. It was her first time. They had been kind of flirty for weeks and one afternoon he asked for her help with something after school. He started sweet talking her and tried to fuck her. She was a virgin and was afraid to go that far and instead offered to give him a blowjob. Being her first time she said she wasn't any good at it and she had a hard time making him cum. I had my doubts about her story until a few years ago while at a local music festival we saw him. She walked up to him and said hello and introduced me. He became so nervous and couldn't wait to get away. I guess he was afraid she was going to call him out on it but she was just saying hello. She never blamed him and felt she made the decision to be there hoping something would happen. Right after that she had a boyfriend who taught her how to give blowjobs. She said she sucked him off every afternoon after school for a couple months. Her parents were strict and she wasn't allowed to date or go to after school events so she would meet him in the parking lot and give him a quick blowjob before she had to leave to go home. If I ever meet this guy I need to shake his hand. He taught her very well. The next guy took her out on a date her freshmen year in college. They went to the movies. No dinner, straight to the movies. Then after the movie, he was taking her home and pulled off in a parking lot. He pulled his cock out and basically said, "I'm ready." She said she wasn't sure what to do, so she went along with it and gave him a blow job. When they finish, he took her home. They never even kissed. What an ass.. He tried asking her out several more times after but she turned him down. Wonder why? The guy before me was her first serious boyfriend. He is the one who took her virginity and he the pleasure of many of her amazing blow jobs. They dated for a couple years before breaking up. She still talks fondly of him. When we were first starting to fantasize about her being with another man, I would sometimes bring him up while we were fucking. She seemed to cum a little quicker when I mentioned him than when I mentioned any other guy. The picture is of her blowing me on a hike a few years ago!
Does she like older guys?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Our guess is probably around 40 guys. First one was when she was a freshman in high school. A senior football player got her to suck his dick on the 50 yard line. She said his dick was huge. Probably gave around a 15 in high school. Only slept with one guy though. She said she gave a bunch in college. One night in her dorm her and her roommate blew four guys. She has great tits and always had guys hitting on her. Since we started swinging a few years ago she’s given another 10. One of them was to her boss in a work trip with my permission. I love watching her take a big cock in her mouth!

we were a very young couple 23/20 for three years. She told me she had only sucked her first boyfriend who had been his unique before me. A total lie, she had had three before me ( in a small rural town everybody knows everything) and had also sex with one of her bosses 20 years older and married. Then we split, I married another girl, a total slut, divorced and after some time alone I met my old girlfriend again. She was with another guy who she dropped to be with me. But she was different, total cock addicted and managed to grab my cock at any place, even driving. She was so skillful sucking that I lasted a pair of minutes and always shoot my load on her face or down her throat. So we married. 30 yeasr and counting as a hotwife, she sucks better every year, experience is all that matters.