How many cocks for your wife is too many?

andysmith

Couple
Gold
I seem to be adicted to watching men use my wifes mouth and pussy. For me I cannot imagine getting fed up seeing nice hard cocks enter her. Do others feel the same?

Marriage without others seeing my wife on her knees with a cock in her mouth or on her back, legs wide open and some guy thrusting away into her would be so boring.

Last edited:
The Ex was notorious for multiples,we were at a party once and saw her with about 7-8 lined up waiting for the 3 guys she was entertaining to get done,she went at it for a few hours. Prsent wife has twins that take care of her and usually I'm brought in to cleanup/help when she gets in the overload zone

Reactions: andysmith and Duffy
My wife has only ever taken one cock at a time. But given I can work my entire hand into her and how much she loves that, I think she can - and should - try two in her vagina simultaneously. She lost lives the feeling of cum inside her, so this would double her pleasure in that respect too.

My wife has had three in her at the same time but her preference is to have two. The most she's had in 24 hours is six, four of those were complete strangers that took turns with her.
wonderful wife u have. 4 strangers at one time v cool. how did that come about?