How Many Cocks Has Your Wife Sucked Since Wedding

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
We stopped counting, however estimated the figure to be over a 100 by now. She does not have full penatrative sex with everyone she blows and BJs are kind of her party trick.
Lucky guy - nice pic of wife. Tell us the story. How did you guys come to the BJ only accommodation? Was it her idea? Do you get to watch? How are guys selected? And looking at your wife it appears it would be very tough not to want to fuck her.

Reactions: stacyz
Lucky guy - nice pic of wife. Tell us the story. How did you guys come to the BJ only accommodation? Was it her idea? Do you get to watch? How are guys selected? And looking at your wife it appears it would be very tough not to want to fuck her.
It's occasion or opertunity dependant. It's not that she will only do BJs however I'm some cases It's the most practical and works well in most settings. If she gets the opertunity to fuck, trust me she will lol.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
The Ex we gave up counting, when she went out with friends (both singles and couples) and had a few drink# or especially smoke, she would get extra horney and usually ended up in someones car giving them head. One of her girlfriends bet her one night she couldn't keep up with her in giving blowjobs, between the two they had 24 guys in a 4 hour period. Her thing was sucking cock, as she had no gag reflex, and always tried to find the largest she could as a challenge. Watched her swallow a 11" cock right to the balls one night,not once but twice in a 2 hour period. Present wife has sucked 10 guys since being married, has 4 fulltime BF's that are keeping her oral skills sharp,and when their not around and she needs a charge I am the lucky recipient

Reactions: Lynnandhubby