How many of you had guilt feeling after cumming in beginning of lifestyle

i think its comon. I always let the other guy cum first. It's like forplay for me to watch him and her go at it. I will join in a little sometimes. But once I am ready and he has cum I will jump right in. After I am done, most times the other guy is ready for 2nds. thats when I get a little jealouse. not always but sometimes
Exact same for me. Watching their first round is a turn on like crazy for me. They kiss, fondle, kiss, oral, fuck, oral for a while, sometimes 15 min sometimes 1/2 hour till he cums. I'm so damn turned on, and so is she, she fucks me so good. After I cum we all lay there and chat for a few till he's hard again. They start 2nd round, more kissing, long makeout session, and I will say it can be kinda hard to watch. She gets SO into him. But it's a good relaxing night for us.

My wife is with her bull right now while I'm locked up in chastity. I'm thinking why am I doing this?

She cucked me twice all of last year and today is the third time this year.

I'm not horny or excited at all about what she is doing right now so I'm questioning why I'm doing this.

My wife is with her bull right now while I'm locked up in chastity. I'm thinking why am I doing this?

I'm not horny or excited at all about what she is doing right now so I'm questioning why I'm doing this.
Your just a well-trained cuck .I t`s not supposed to be your pleasure only hers and the bulls.

Not cuckold at all for us but we really enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. Him and I both enjoy watching each other having sex with her, she gets into us watching her big time. She likes to kinda talk with who isn't doing her saying how it feels, how she likes it. She absolutely loves to kiss other guy while she's getting pumped.

This is a real valid feeling.