How many of you have been with a married foreign bull?

Romey779

Male
Jul 30, 2021
I had one experience with a hot wife before the pandemic and initially I thought she was cheating as me. But when we hooked up, she told me about her hubby being aware and they have a one sided open marriage. It was a nice way of telling that he was a cuckold. I knew that term and had thought that it was not common. Since then, I see how popular it has become and how accepting and even enjoyable the whole experience is for all who are involved. As for me, I am 7” uncut with a decent body type, brown skin, from India. I would like to know how many women here find men like me attractive compared to their white husband. I am more attracted to white women only and have had my fair share when I was young and spending $$$. That was my first experience with a married woman and we did not speak much after. I do have a divorced colleague who gave me all the hints and also came to my house when I was alone. We kissed but I didn’t take it further as I did not know how she would react looking at an uncut penis.

Reactions: goodhubby
I had one experience with a hot wife before the pandemic and initially I thought she was cheating as me. But when we hooked up, she told me about her hubby being aware and they have a one sided open marriage. It was a nice way of telling that he was a cuckold. I knew that term and had thought that it was not common. Since then, I see how popular it has become and how accepting and even enjoyable the whole experience is for all who are involved. As for me, I am 7” uncut with a decent body type, brown skin, from India. I would like to know how many women here find men like me attractive compared to their white husband. I am more attracted to white women only and have had my fair share when I was young and spending $$$. That was my first experience with a married woman and we did not speak much after. I do have a divorced colleague who gave me all the hints and also came to my house when I was alone. We kissed but I didn’t take it further as I did not know how she would react looking at an uncut penis.
Hi ever tried a Muslim pussy of a 35 old girl