How many panty wearing sissy cucks here.

I would love to watch my wife take a hard pounding and get filled with a massive load. Afterward she would sit on my face and command me to clean her pussy. Her bull would laugh and say with that little dick ,eating cum filled pussy is about all she is good for. My wife would say all she needs now is to experience a big cock in her man pussy. She would tell him to grab the lube and pop his cherry. I try to protest and get away and she grabs my balls and tells me i'm going to take while she watches or she will squeeze until my balls explode. I hear the lube opening and my says, fuck him and make him a real bitch. He puts the head into my cunt and works his big cock in. I would scream into my wifes pussy and try to get away. My wife would let go of my little balls and dismount my face. she grabs her cell phone and starts filming. After what seemed like forever i feel his huge balls against my little balls. My wife asks how dose it feel slut. it hurts it reply. My wife says you haven't felt anything yet. She would tell him to bend over the bed and show me how a real man fucks. He pounds me into submission until i moan and ask him to please fill my cunt with his cum. He jackhammers me until he cums deep inside. He goes to clean up and my wife tells me to stay right where i am while she walks him out. I feel his cum running out of my abused cunt and down my legs. my wife comes back and inspects the damage.. She laughs and slaps my ass saying baby i think this little pussy is going to make us some money.View attachment 880205
That’s hot

MP3y0gD.jpg