How should we start?!

Would I be correct in saying making that first step and talking to the wife about it would be the hardest part?

Yes....I talked to her during sex (not love making) about how I'd love to see her sucking another man's cock. That progressed to telling her I'd like to watch her being fucked by another man. I had to judge when the right moment was to do this because she wasn't always in the mood to hear it. After several years she agreed to try it at least once. Our first attempt wasn't successful because she got cold feet when the guy showed up. She was afraid I was angry, but I assured her not only I wasn't angry but I supported her decision. The second attempt was one of the most erotic nights of my life....and there has been many more.

Personally, I would introduce her by arranging a MMF threesome, with you as one of the "M"s, or a MFMF foursome. That way she will feel more comfortable having you around to "cover her back", so to speak, and also give her more confidence. With another, more experienced couple, she would also have another female to talk to and, maybe, give her some moral female support.
I started out on the swinging/cuckolding scene many, many years ago by offering myself out to video/photograph couples whilst they were having sex. Thanks to having a tripod, it was only one step to being invited to join in at some point so, vis a vis, you might also consider this another option?

Regardless, however it starts you along that long road of pleasure, I hope it's a lot of fun....and a lot of unforgettable memories! xx

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
20181022_143922-jpg.125677

With the right 3rd, (someone like me), she'll fall in love with that sex also. If I was the 3rd, she'd have some sex like she's never had. I've broken in girls and couples, friends, partners, and strangers. I have a certain way of being very persuasive and putting the pussy at ease at the same time, that is until get to work on it.

Attachments

• 824.png
    824.png
    520 KB · Views: 3
She'd love this. They all do.

Attachments

• KIMG0311.JPG
    KIMG0311.JPG
    459.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Fotogenic_6327229a-6499-4192-a5d4-b4e043357d86.jpg
    Fotogenic_6327229a-6499-4192-a5d4-b4e043357d86.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 3
  • KIMG0314~2.JPG
    KIMG0314~2.JPG
    922.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Okcouple
Would I be correct in saying making that first step and talking to the wife about it would be the hardest part?

Yes....At least in my case. I had to have allot of patience with her. On the way home (the next day) from her first time being "shared", she said if she had known it was that fun she would have did it when I first started talking to her about it. We haven't regretted a second of our "play time" together since, and we've been in the lifestyle to over 20 years now.

Yes....At least in my case. I had to have allot of patience with her. On the way home (the next day) from her first time being "shared", she said if she had known it was that fun she would have did it when I first started talking to her about it. We haven't regretted a second of our "play time" together since, and we've been in the lifestyle to over 20 years now.
So Awesome to hear good experiences

Reactions: Uncledude55
Love those success stories.

For us it wasn't all that difficult since we'd been talking about it for a couple of years especially during foreplay. But yes - I would think broaching the topic would be a first difficult step. Make it bed talk - a good ice breaker.

Hey guys, i finally convinced my gf to get into this life style after a few months of Trying to convince her. So please can you tell me how did you start?! You've to take into consideration that this is gonna be the first time for her to fuck another dick but she's super into sex
Go with a mfm 3some so she can be centre of attention and have a safe and positive experience and she can talk to you about it and share and see how turned on you were sharing her. Give her then time to bring it up. Let her process and if and when she brings it up which she will, explain that you want her to get fucked up every now and then and express how much this would please you.

Reactions: Turbolovers088
Hey guys, i finally convinced my gf to get into this life style after a few months of Trying to convince her. So please can you tell me how did you start?! You've to take into consideration that this is gonna be the first time for her to fuck another dick but she's super into sex
She loooks amazing