How To Figure Out A Couple's Man Is A Cuckold?

Hello everyone, we're couple aged 35-32. For a while, my wife knows my cuckold fantasy and never has a negative attitude. I tell her the scenarios that she is with other men at our sex nights and we both cum with pleasure. I have recently started to share the idea of sex with couples. I tell her the scenarios that we are together with some couples that also our friends. She trembles and cum strongly when I tell these scenarios. We also meet our these couple friends at the same time in a daily life. Now my question is that, how can i figure out whether the men of these couples are like me? I sent one of them to my wife's naked picture under another picture as if it were accidentally, but I don't know if he already saw it. I really want to fuck their wifes and they fuck my wife too.
Just go out and fill out a detailed couples profile on an authentic /popular swinger websites and they will come running to you assuming you are also good looking and sexy like your wife . Good luck and stay horny!