How to get my wife started?

Feb 3, 2023
Well I know I can’t satisfy her anymore and truthfully never have. I cum to fast. Si we like to go out to a bar or two. She will wear or not wear anything I ask her. We will set at a bar and last time: i set with her next to a very younger very sexy guy. I told her to start up a conversation with him. Turn out he is a personal trainer. I hired him to come to the house to work with her every other week. She is very out of shape with not much self confidence. I would like to take her to a bar and ask the guy next to her if she could give him a BJ. But that’s not her. Suggestions???

Reactions: hornycuckhubby
Any chance the personal trainer would do a little extra? You need to tip him and then make him earn his tip. She needs to have a little more seff confidence and wear some more makeup. Some dark red lipstick and some hoop earings. She needs to look like she wants to be fucked. She is very fuckable and she needs to know it and look the part. Attitude is so important. She has a fuckable look but needs to show a fuckable attitude. Some lipstick tha will leave rings on your dick and some hoop earings that say she wants to be fucked.

Reactions: Most Interestin
Well I know I can’t satisfy her anymore and truthfully never have. I cum to fast. Si we like to go out to a bar or two. She will wear or not wear anything I ask her. We will set at a bar and last time: i set with her next to a very younger very sexy guy. I told her to start up a conversation with him. Turn out he is a personal trainer. I hired him to come to the house to work with her every other week. She is very out of shape with not much self confidence. I would like to take her to a bar and ask the guy next to her if she could give him a BJ. But that’s not her. Suggestions???
You better get her into the gym and on a strict diet. Get the PT to design a comprehensive training program to get her in shape. Start the estrogen pill to get her more wet. At this point in her life her pussy maybe drying up. So estrogen therapy will be of great benefit. Get a few young guys to come over ever week to shoot their load in her. Things may turn around for you quicker than you think. Right now you come across as miserable. Keep your chin up.

Reactions: Most Interestin