How to get wife to be Hot Wife

My wife is not being very receptive to the idea, at all. I think for her it’s twofold; a moral dilemma, and says she only wants me. She gets mad when I bring it up.
I told her it’s not right to get mad for discussing things about our sex life that concern either of us. It’ll take some time & patience with her.

Took me 2 years of prodding by my hubby before we took the plunge. If you do a search on here you can see my post of my "first time"
Amazing encounter is all I can say, I was lucky he was such a gentleman and a stud. HE's been living with us during the pandemic.
I have another lover I found on vacation 6 weeks later and as it turns out only lives two hours from us so between the two I"m pretty busy.

Took me 2 years of prodding by my hubby before we took the plunge. If you do a search on here you can see my post of my "first time"
Amazing encounter is all I can say, I was lucky he was such a gentleman and a stud. HE's been living with us during the pandemic.
I have another lover I found on vacation 6 weeks later and as it turns out only lives two hours from us so between the two I"m pretty busy.
Yes. I’m following you & read about your first encounter. And about David living with you during the pandemic. I think it’s hot. Were you adamantly against it at first? Did you think your husband was crazy for suggesting it?

The Hotwife Lifestyle begins with communication but, more importantly Trust & Honesty between both of you while, explaining to her "why" you want to pursue such a Lifestyle. As for actions start by listening to Front Porch Swingers or other online podcasts/Youtube (ask lots of questions) then, after gathering info and willingness to continue contact local swingers club, couples in your area that swing. Eventually, after time and relationship building the Hotwife lifestyle becomes part of your life.

If found through experience that anything other than a YES is a NO!

There's an old 1 liner: "It took 10 years to become an overnight success."

For us it was years of NO, equivocal, unconditional, absolute NO!!

UNTIL it wasn't.

I kept it up for years (badgered) until she finally agreed to do it (she planned on once only) to shut me up. She took to it like a duck to water, 18 months, 100+ different partners, many repeats, 2 regulars, 2 GBs.

I find ladies who love their husbands, want to keep their marriage healthy & strong, but want & need another boyfriend or two ……….. to be just the sexiest ladies walking around !!! The ladies need extra romance & sexual exploration like bees need flowers. But they always fly HOME to the "hive" and their hubbies. VERY, VERY SEXY !!!

For anyone who remembers the hit show "L.A. Law" from the 1980's, there was an episode where the handsome lawyer "Arnie" had a female client who was beautiful and sexy. She let him know she wanted to go to a hotel and spend the afternoon there with him. He asked her what her husband would think if he found out, and she said, "Oh - he knows I have needs. He knows I'm here. He's probably home right now enthralled in a delicious agony knowing what I'm up to." So off she and "Arnie" went to a hotel for an afternoon of HOT lovemaking.

I remember becoming hard as a a rock seeing that episode !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Juandrich
The biggest sex organ we have is between our "ears" NOT "legs" and this is why "sexual fantasy" is so Powerful as indicated by the "Hotwife" especially for many 'Vanilla-couples" whose bedroom is on Life-Support. I found increasingly more voygueristic husbands are aroused watching their wives being being pleasured by multiple men especially as their assertiveness, self-confidence and sexual dominance evolve from suburban Karen to a Freak-on-a-leash. The Taboo nature of the lifestyle be it Hotwife, cuckold, BBC , etc., continues to incite foreplay in the minds of many husbands which, leads to incredible sex between the actual couple when it's their "PLAY-TIME". I remember one coupe telling me...."we R*****D each other and loved it" .

Reactions: Myhotwife
EXACTLY...never know when #ME TOO# operatives will inflitrate the community and create a narrative that doesn't actually exist in this context.....

Anyone give advice as to how to go about starting conversation / actions / ideas etc to Hot Wife - How you started - how long it take wife to agree / begin / 1st time
Well, every wife is different. Mine took a few months to convince, but mind you, we had been married for a few years, and she had previously messed around with a few guys, albeit before being married to me. You can say that the fact i knew she used to be a slut with other men gave me the impulse to ask her if she would do it again now that we were married. She was reluctant at first, because she wanted to be "serious", but accepted, and the rest is history, as they say. Just make sure you guys speak thoroughly on this, since communication is key. Good luck

If found through experience that anything other than a YES is a NO!

There's an old 1 liner: "It took 10 years to become an overnight success."

For us it was years of NO, equivocal, unconditional, absolute NO!!

UNTIL it wasn't.

I kept it up for years (badgered) until she finally agreed to do it (she planned on once only) to shut me up. She took to it like a duck to water, 18 months, 100+ different partners, many repeats, 2 regulars, 2 GBs.
thumb_so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-mfw-i-get-50286127.png