How to make my wife into this lifestyle

Communication and trust. My wife is conservative in everything but this, she currently has 3 boyfriends. When I told her this fantasy, she got quiet and I thought she was mad. I pretty much dropped the subject, but I did make it clear when I told her that I did not want to sleep with other women.

After we started this journey we talked about it. I had been with my wife for 25 years. She trusted me and knew I was telling the truth when I said I did not want to have sex with other women. When I told her the fantasy, she had been playing Pokémon Go with a man she had met while playing the game. She was attracted to him and after I told her, she started to look at him in a different way.

The fact that she trusted me and I did not push her, helped her. The first time she had sex with him, it was my birthday and I was at work. She told me about it at dinner in a restaurant. I thanked her for the gift and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She said yes and I dropped it. Talking with her later, if I had pushed her for details, it would have made her uncomfortable and she probably would have stopped.

So talk with her and make sure she trusts you.

Last edited:
Have you been discussing this lifestyle with her? What is your approach?
Hi, yes, i tried to talk to her on this, but she remains silent when i told her...so i thought there is anything happens in my mind, so i just change the topic and no bring it up again with her afraid that this couod affect our relationship..i did try to show her some big cock photo when we are having sex

Communication and trust. My wife is conservative in everything but this, she currently has 3 boyfriends. When I told her this fantasy, she got quiet and I thought she was mad. I pretty much dropped the subject, but I did make it clear when I told her that I did not want to sleep with other women.

After we started this journey we talked about it. I had been with my wife for 25 years. She trusted me and knew I was telling the truth when I said I did not want to have sex with other women. When I told her the fantasy, she had been playing Pokémon Go with a man she had met while playing the game. She was attracted to him and after I told her, she started to look at him in a different way.

The fact that she trusted me and I did not push her, helped her. The first time she had sex with him, it was my birthday and I was at work. She told me about it at dinner in a restaurant. I thanked her for the gift and asked her if she had enjoyed herself. She said yes and I dropped it. Talking with jer later, if I had pushed her for details, it would have made her uncomfortable and she probably would have stopped.

So talk with her and make sure she trusts you.
wow bro...this abit similar to my situation now too..she got quiet when i told her on this

wow bro...this abit similar to my situation now too..she got quiet when i told her on this
Hindsight being 20/20, when I told her, she was thinking if I really meant it or if I was testing her because of the man she was meeting to play Pokemon Go with. I had no clue she had been meeting him and walking around with him when she played.

I am happy that she decided to take the plunge and we are both currently enjoying ourselves.

Hindsight being 20/20, when I told her, she was thinking if I really meant it or if I was testing her because of the man she was meeting to play Pokemon Go with. I had no clue she had been meeting him and walking around with him when she played.

I am happy that she decided to take the plunge and we are both currently enjoying ourselves.
glad to hear this bro, but how is she reacting after that? did she just open herself to you that she is ok with this?