How to make wife want BBC.

In deep south so rather taboo which made it even more exciting..Lots of talking and checking out IR movies and ads on computer. Talked about if she is going to play and be real naughty, why not go all the way with black men. She chatted on computer with some, we found her first with good profile, married, same profession as her, about 30 years younger. Nice looking, she made arrangements to call him at a certain time and they talked for an hour. Told me she would like to meet him for drinks in his town..about 90 minutes from us..so we set it up. Had a great visit, I showed him some sexy lingerie shots I took of her. couple of drinks and they went to his car..I went there in about 20 minutes and she was laid back against door, breasts out, legs open as he licked her to an orgasm. She also got a taste of her first BBC that night too, thick as a coke can and very hard. Next time we met they got a room and I watched..start of a great adventure.
She found out black men really appreciated a beautiful married white lady with lots of class..took excellent care of her..sexually, they lasted longer and came back quicker for round 2 or 3..She ended up having 11 different men when she played..some many times..