How to move forward

TD12

Male
Oct 19, 2021
New to the site and looking to get some advice on how or should I move forward.

First, I am 57 and the wife is 52 been married 28 years, sex/making love has gone stale. My sex drive is still strong, while her sex drive has been hit or miss over the last 2 years. However, once we start to have sex/make love she is very aroused and sometimes has multiple orgasms.

I have been looking for ways to spice things up a bit and came across several hot-wife sites and I am now thinking this could spice things up for us. The last time we were having sex, as I was thrusting deep inside her, I asked her if she would like to fuck another guy with a bigger cock, she moaned and responded sure-why not. Shortly after she moaned “sure-why not,” she yelled out fuck me harder and had a shivering orgasm. The question is what now?

Stay in fantasy mode as long as possible, before trying to move into reality. Keep the fantasy people and locations far away from your actual life as possible at first, then slowly bring them closer to home. It should seem to be her idea, not yours. Buy her two of the most realistic dildos possible, one small, one large. It's thrilling to shoot a 44 magnum, but not repeatedly; if you are going to burn off a few hundred rounds, let it be a 22. Make the larger dildo a special event. Pretend to not want to use the large dildo on her, as it is "too big." Let her convince you to insert it in her.

Many husbands will blow the first MMF encounter by cost-consciously assuming that since they will not spend the night in the hotel room, they should get the cheapest hotel room possible. A super huge mistake—much better to damn the expense and stay in a lavish and romantic bed and breakfast. The hotel room was ugly and cheap, so by extension was the sex. The more special the first threesome is, the more likely that there will be a second and third encounter.

All you need now is a handsome, single friend. If you don't have one, the GET one. Let him know what your goal is, and arrange for the three of you to start hanging out together. He can come over for a BBQ or you can go to his place. Or just go out on the town. She'll love being the center of attention.

Thanks for the advice, telling me later about the play time would nice, however I would really like to watch or to make it a MFM situation. The permission to play on her own is good, but in the end I would like to watch or participate.

Thanks for the advice, telling me later about the play time would nice, however I would really like to watch or to make it a MFM situation. The permission to play on her own is good, but in the end I would like to watch or participate.
Well, YOU don't get to have a "hotwife" "your way". It's about HER and what SHE WANTS and it's way easier for her to just say no than it is to put up with your rules, wants and desires at that moment. I know I'm being blunt here, but I imagine there are several wives on here and even husbands who can confirm this. It will eventually progress to that, but the most positive step you can take is to encourage her to explore on her own and then gradually work your way into MFM. It's way easier for her to find a guy than for both of you to find a guy. It's also way easier for her to start her sexual infidelity with another guy than it is to try to please you during a threesome as a "first experience". Husbands ruin the experience quite often and the one sure way to get her to NEVER want to these things again is to make her feel uncomfortable with rules and suggestions for things she doesn't want at that moment. I've been in PLENTY of MFM's and I have seen it often. Best of luck though.

Join a REPUTABLE lifestyle site, put together a nice profile and some pics, and see what happens. Tell her it would be fun to put a profile together just to "see who is interested" , etc. That way she's on board with the whole thing. It might be fun for her and she may become interested when she finds out it's no big deal and that there are plenty of couples or guys who are interested and hot enough.

Mrs Hotwife.

Thanks for being blunt! I will start encouraging her to explore on her own as you suggested and see if she will progress towards being a hot-wife.

Reactions: btweets
Well, it came quick from discussion to actually doing it, based on my researching the subject on multiple sites. I think we missed a few steps!

I took Hwccouple advise and we decided the best way to start her hotwife journey was to give her the freedom to flirt, date or explore on her own. We discussed what type of men she would be attracted to (handsome, fit, courteous and she said a big cock would be nice.)

How it happened, we decided to take some time off and flew to Miami for a week; rented a condo. Down the street from the condo was a nice hotel with a very nice martini lounge. We talked about the hotwife thing two weeks before the trip, with no further discussion on the way to the airport or on our way to the condo, but in the back of my mind I was hoping she would bring it up or tell me should would like to give it a go in Miami.

The first night out in Miami we went out for dinner and ended up at the Martini lounge, the place was packed so we sat at the bar. After a couple of drinks at the bar a single guy sitting next to us start talking to my wife, he looked to be younger than us in his mid-30’s, athletic build and dark hair. We talked most of the night and he had my wife flirting, laughing, and smiling the whole time we were at the bar. He told us he was in Miami for work but knew the city well and offered to show us around the city the following afternoon/evening. My wife quickly said sure and we agreed to meet him at 4 in the hotel lobby the next day.

When we made it back to the condo my cock was rock hard and I made love to the wife, needless to say I was so excited and didn’t last that long and I ended going down on her to satisfy her. After our love making session, I brought up the possibilities of her first hotwife experience with our new friend. She asked me if I would be ok and maybe, but she then said we are both supposed to meet with him the next day. I made the point if she wanted to, she could go alone and simply tell him I had something with work that came up and I couldn’t make it. At this point she was somewhat reluctant and we decide we would meet with him as originally planned. However, we decided if she felt more comfortable with the situation, I would make up some type of excuse to go back to the condo, leaving the two of them to continue without me.

Now the details-We met our new friend the next day around 4pm, we had a few drinks at the hotel bar and headed out for our tour. We walked around and stopped at a few places to grab a drink the entire time our new friend had my wife: flirting, laughing and smiling. About 3 hours of waking talking and drinking, we decided to head back to the hotel and have dinner at a nearby restaurant. On our way back our new friend’s phone rang and he said he had to take this call and stepped away for a minute. At this point my wife tapped my shoulder and said I will be ok if you decide to leave. I could feel my cock instantly get hard and I said to her it’s your call, she said yes-I was like yes what? She said yes, I would like to spend the rest of the evening with him. I said OK and we decided that when we get ready to go to the restaurant, I would tell him that I have to get back to the condo and take a phone call for work. Also, that you both should continue the evening without me; my wife did agree. So, everything was set in motion, my cock was so hard and I had to rearrange my pants and shirt to minimize the tent in my pants, my wife didn’t help matters when she reached over and squeezed my cock and said good, we’re both excited.

We made back to the hotel lobby and as planned I excused myself and suggested they continue the evening without me. The events of the rest of the of the evening is from what my wife told me when she got back to the condo around 11pm. She told me they had great time at dinner and had good laughs and conversation. While sitting at the lunge she put her hand on his shoulder and rubbed his thigh. He was a little uncomfortably and that’s when she explained to him that she was on her journey to be a hotwife and that I was ok with it. She said he was a perfect gentleman and asked her what next? Her response was that she really enjoyed the time with him and would like to take the evening back to his room. As soon as they got up to his room they starting kissing, she said she could feel his hard cock pressed against her body. He unzipped her dress and she was down to her bra and panties, at this point she told me she couldn’t wait to see his cock. He took his shirt off she removed his pants and underwear; she told me his cock was at a full erection, he was very muscular/hard and she was extremely turned on. She said she ended up sucking him dry and he even came in her mouth (something she never lets me do.) Also, he laid her on the bed and rub her clit until she had an orgasm. After they kissed and talked on the bed for a bit, they said their goodbyes and she came back to our condo. I wanted more detail but she said that was it. I asked why she didn’t fuck him; she couldn’t stop sucking his cock because she was enjoying feeling his body while sucking him and he came very quickly. She did come back with her pussy extremely wet; she was tired but wanted me to fuck her I did and she was very disappointed with me, I only lasted about 5 min.

Well, it came quick from discussion to actually doing it, based on my researching the subject on multiple sites. I think we missed a few steps!

I took Hwccouple advise and we decided the best way to start her hotwife journey was to give her the freedom to flirt, date or explore on her own. We discussed what type of men she would be attracted to (handsome, fit, courteous and she said a big cock would be nice.)

How it happened, we decided to take some time off and flew to Miami for a week; rented a condo. Down the street from the condo was a nice hotel with a very nice martini lounge. We talked about the hotwife thing two weeks before the trip, with no further discussion on the way to the airport or on our way to the condo, but in the back of my mind I was hoping she would bring it up or tell me should would like to give it a go in Miami.

The first night out in Miami we went out for dinner and ended up at the Martini lounge, the place was packed so we sat at the bar. After a couple of drinks at the bar a single guy sitting next to us start talking to my wife, he looked to be younger than us in his mid-30’s, athletic build and dark hair. We talked most of the night and he had my wife flirting, laughing, and smiling the whole time we were at the bar. He told us he was in Miami for work but knew the city well and offered to show us around the city the following afternoon/evening. My wife quickly said sure and we agreed to meet him at 4 in the hotel lobby the next day.

When we made it back to the condo my cock was rock hard and I made love to the wife, needless to say I was so excited and didn’t last that long and I ended going down on her to satisfy her. After our love making session, I brought up the possibilities of her first hotwife experience with our new friend. She asked me if I would be ok and maybe, but she then said we are both supposed to meet with him the next day. I made the point if she wanted to, she could go alone and simply tell him I had something with work that came up and I couldn’t make it. At this point she was somewhat reluctant and we decide we would meet with him as originally planned. However, we decided if she felt more comfortable with the situation, I would make up some type of excuse to go back to the condo, leaving the two of them to continue without me.

Now the details-We met our new friend the next day around 4pm, we had a few drinks at the hotel bar and headed out for our tour. We walked around and stopped at a few places to grab a drink the entire time our new friend had my wife: flirting, laughing and smiling. About 3 hours of waking talking and drinking, we decided to head back to the hotel and have dinner at a nearby restaurant. On our way back our new friend’s phone rang and he said he had to take this call and stepped away for a minute. At this point my wife tapped my shoulder and said I will be ok if you decide to leave. I could feel my cock instantly get hard and I said to her it’s your call, she said yes-I was like yes what? She said yes, I would like to spend the rest of the evening with him. I said OK and we decided that when we get ready to go to the restaurant, I would tell him that I have to get back to the condo and take a phone call for work. Also, that you both should continue the evening without me; my wife did agree. So, everything was set in motion, my cock was so hard and I had to rearrange my pants and shirt to minimize the tent in my pants, my wife didn’t help matters when she reached over and squeezed my cock and said good, we’re both excited.

We made back to the hotel lobby and as planned I excused myself and suggested they continue the evening without me. The events of the rest of the of the evening is from what my wife told me when she got back to the condo around 11pm. She told me they had great time at dinner and had good laughs and conversation. While sitting at the lunge she put her hand on his shoulder and rubbed his thigh. He was a little uncomfortably and that’s when she explained to him that she was on her journey to be a hotwife and that I was ok with it. She said he was a perfect gentleman and asked her what next? Her response was that she really enjoyed the time with him and would like to take the evening back to his room. As soon as they got up to his room they starting kissing, she said she could feel his hard cock pressed against her body. He unzipped her dress and she was down to her bra and panties, at this point she told me she couldn’t wait to see his cock. He took his shirt off she removed his pants and underwear; she told me his cock was at a full erection, he was very muscular/hard and she was extremely turned on. She said she ended up sucking him dry and he even came in her mouth (something she never lets me do.) Also, he laid her on the bed and rub her clit until she had an orgasm. After they kissed and talked on the bed for a bit, they said their goodbyes and she came back to our condo. I wanted more detail but she said that was it. I asked why she didn’t fuck him; she couldn’t stop sucking his cock because she was enjoying feeling his body while sucking him and he came very quickly. She did come back with her pussy extremely wet; she was tired but wanted me to fuck her I did and she was very disappointed with me, I only lasted about 5 min.

That’s so hot and absolutely awesome, I’m so happy for you both, and what else might happen with the time you still have left! “I only lasted about 5 min.” Ha! Just wait until you have sloppy seconds for the first time, and every time afterwards, you won’t even last that long! That of course depends on whether or not both of you have agreed on letting her feel and experience the amazing sensation of another man cumming inside her pussy, and then bringing it straight back to you. She’ll love it, of course he’ll love it, and you will really love it! It’s the most incredible feeling you will ever experience!!

I hope you realiize jist how easy this was for you and how quickly it all came about. You need to let her know how special she is and how happy she's made you. Too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, but it's very understandable. i hope you spent hours going down on her and made her cum endlessly.

No more adventures on this trip. However, we have been fucking non stop, I have been using condoms' so to avoid premature cumming to assure she gets to receive full pleasure. Also, I did ask her when would she would be ready to do this again, she said she would let me know and it would only be done away from home or on vacation.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
I'd be more worried if you lasted longer than 5 minutes. Indeed, maybe you're being generous? No shame here! There is nothing so hot as the situation you were in, and most guys would have a hard time lasting. Hopefully she understands that. FWIW, your refractory time is likely also going to be much less in that situation, and the second time, you'll be able to fuck her bareback, which you'll both enjoy more!

Reactions: Craigatore
Yes hope I can go bareback soon. However, the last adventure was over a month ago and still very fresh in my mind, still using condoms' to make sure I can satisfy her. Also, this first experience has given her a renewed sexual confidence! Recently we attended a party and at least two single men were flirting/talking to her as I stood right next to her. She was enjoying the attention and was flirting back, some of the conversation was sexual in nature. I defiantly thought something might happen that night but I was extremely disappointed nothing transpired. On the way back home she did say that she noticed that the younger man that was talking to her/us was either getting an erection or had a big cock. I asked her were you looking and she said yes, why not! I think she's getting ready for another adventure.

Stay in fantasy mode as long as possible, before trying to move into reality. Keep the fantasy people and locations far away from your actual life as possible at first, then slowly bring them closer to home. It should seem to be her idea, not yours. Buy her two of the most realistic dildos possible, one small, one large. It's thrilling to shoot a 44 magnum, but not repeatedly; if you are going to burn off a few hundred rounds, let it be a 22. Make the larger dildo a special event. Pretend to not want to use the large dildo on her, as it is "too big." Let her convince you to insert it in her.

Many husbands will blow the first MMF encounter by cost-consciously assuming that since they will not spend the night in the hotel room, they should get the cheapest hotel room possible. A super huge mistake—much better to damn the expense and stay in a lavish and romantic bed and breakfast. The hotel room was ugly and cheap, so by extension was the sex. The more special the first threesome is, the more likely that there will be a second and third encounter.
This is excellent advice !

I understand. I doubt
My little pecker would have lasted 5 min.
hot story. Cant wait to hear about when she fucks him !