How to proceed?

R

Rotcoddam

For first time ever, I showed my mature BBW blonde bride on ... last night with a few non nude pics. Reaction was great, many comments about her being hot, wanting to fuck her,, questions on likes and some guys stroked to the few meager shots I had. Reaction was great and it really turned me on.

She is unaware but through foreplay she knows how hot it makes me talking about letting guys see her as I think she is desirable and I have told her that it woukd drive me wild knowing that she saw another guys cock, let alone actually touch one. I have made it clear that it would be the ultimate to watch a guy with a cock much bigger than me ravage her while I watched her enjoy it.

Any advice on how to get her to warm up to some risque pics and to consider at least looking at some well hung guys? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: werekinky2
Thanks, have been for years. How do I ratchet things up or any suggestions for exactly what or how to say stuff?

1. Gently introduce the idea that you'd like to share photos of her among an online community, while respecting privacy and security. (You should have had this discussion before posting, but I know that doesn't always happen.)
  2. Read the responses to her as part of foreplay.

Reactions: werekinky2
  1. Gently introduce the idea that you'd like to share photos of her among an online community, while respecting privacy and security. (You should have had this discussion before posting, but I know that doesn't always happen.)
  2. Read the responses to her as part of foreplay.
Thanks - Great advice, much appreciated !

And thanks to everyone else, too. All very useful and greatly appreciated!