How to Start, Man’s Perspective

Oct 1, 2021
I’ll begin by saying I’ve yet to have an experience with my wife and another man. But I’m trying my own path to get myself accustomed to it.

My wife has had runs at fulfilling her sexual needs. I’m not by any means submissive and went over and over how to rationalize watching my wife while keeping my type a personality and dignity. Having aired all our dirty laundry came up with a way to ease us either into it or away from it based on feeling and communication.

She handed me her phone and asked me to take pictures of her so she could send them out. Majorly in the mood I told her only if I could watch her text them. I took a bunch of pictures and we laid next to each other as she sent them to a guy she’s had sex on and off with since she was 18. They went back and forth for about a half an hour and we ended up having the best sex we’ve had in a while. Passionate and dirty followed by about 20 minutes of dildo playing in order to get her off. I’m apprehensive like many but feel easing in will keep the communication going. Just a suggestion.

I think this is a great way to start. You and both of you have embraced and enjoyed you becoming aroused by your wife flirting with another man while getting both you and him turned on. You have a wife that another man wants and is turned on by while you (both) control how much pleasure he is allowed to enjoy from you wife which is regulate by both how much please you and your wife get from the interaction. The next step is to have an open conversation with your wife about that experience, detailing why you, her, and both of you were turned on. Then from those answers you can spring into the next steps leading into whichever lifestyle you both plan to be apart of.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna