How to tell her your fantasy for the first time

If you want to tell her that you fantasise about her being with other men, introduce the idea by telling her something like this: "I had a really wierd dream last night. I went into a bar and you were there flirting with another man. The strange thing is that instead of feeling jealous, I was getting turned on watching you."
You plant the seed in her mind in her mind and ypu can't be blamed for a dream you had no control over. Also, the dream will always be the reference point for where the fantasy started.

I recommend you choose your timing carefully, as someone else said, say it in the week after her period, not before, and preferably after she's had a glass or two of wine.

If you want to tell her that you fantasise about her being with other men, introduce the idea by telling her something like this: "I had a really wierd dream last night. I went into a bar and you were there flirting with another man. The strange thing is that instead of feeling jealous, I was getting turned on watching you."
You plant the seed in her mind in her mind and ypu can't be blamed for a dream you had no control over. Also, the dream will always be the reference point for where the fantasy started.

I recommend you choose your timing carefully, as someone else said, say it in the week after her period, not before, and preferably after she's had a glass or two of wine.
Very well said, thanks for the advice

Excellent. That's reality