How we started

amelieandme

Mar 27, 2021
Before fantasizing about it for a very long time, my girlfriend started working as a cam model. She went to a studio and after the schedule, we had a couple account that we were camming from home. It was a very hard-to-focus time since during the day, I was watching her flash her butt hole to thousands of men online, and at night, she was sucking my dick on cam..I had to admit, I loved how she made it seem like she's not absolutely enjoying the hell out of it. But she was...
She saved the contact of many guys from the cams website and kept talking to them on ... or snapchat. I loved that...
One day, the owner of the studio took all the girls to a spa and pool, where she posted all this crazy bikini pictures on social media. It was so hot. There, she met the owner of the resort. The next day, she sent me a selfie while she was sunbathing at that resort, topless. I was like "Fuck, are you alone? Who's there with you?" She said she is with some girls from the studio. She sent me a pic of all of them and she was The only topless one.
When she got home, we talked about it the entire night. I was so turned on by that, because she told me that the owner passed by that terrace that day and saw her topless. She loved how excited I was about it.
The next day, there she was again - sunbathing topless and sending me a pic. She was all by herself this time. I told her to take off her panties too. She said she cannot do that, but I insisted and she did. I was at work and had to go to the bathroom and cum thinking that my girlfriend is butt naked on that guy's terrace. She wanted to leave after a while, but I kept her talking and she lost track of time. She called me later and told me the owner passed by again and found her like that. When she saw him, she got up and covered herself with a towell. They exchanged numbers. We fucked like bunnies that night and then we flirted with him through texts, sending him sexy pictures and telling him crazy things. The next day, he texted her and she told him she's camming.I told her to give him her cam id and she did, therefore he entered her cam and paid for a hour long private show. He asked her to fuck herself with a dildo while having her butt plugged and suck another dildo in the same time. I told her to go by the spa after schedule, so she did. She was topless again on that terrace and talking with me on facetime, both being very exciting that this might finally happen. I asked her not to end the call when he arrives, since she was using headphones to talk. When he finally did, he told her he knew she'll be there. She didn't get dressed this time, yet spent a few minutes with him talking while topless.
That afternoon she gave him a good blowjob and he came in her mouth.