How We Started

Nov 11, 2022
My Wife and I were both Virgins when we started dating and quickly fell in love.

It was as though we were both on the same page about everything right from the start.

It wasn't long until we started having sex, we were both really sexually curious and couldn't;t wait to explore everything we could think of.

That led to a lot of fantasy talk in bed during foreplay.

I can't even remember who brought it up first, we were just talking about different hot scenarios when one of us came up with the idea of her picking up a guy and fucking him.

This drove both of us wild, and after that it was all we would fantasize about.

Within a month we were talking about different ways it might happen.

I was obsessed and wanted to try and set up some way it might happen, so after a lot of thought I decided to try and make things progress.

I had a part time job and suggested that since I sometimes worked weekend evenings, perhaps she might want to hanggout with our friend Dan.

We had all grown up together and it was not unusual for Dan to hang out with us already, plus he had always had a crush on her.

She gave me a little smile, she knew exactly what I was getting at, and she coyly agreed that a "date" might be fun.

Of course she only expected to flirt and tease with him and then come back and tease me about it.

He was a bit surprised when she suggested he take her to a movie but she played it down as just friends hanging out and he quickly agreed as he would love to spends some time with her, she is a natural blonde, very cute and a lot of fun to be around!

The night came and I was so excited, wondering how it would go.

She later shyly and nervously told me what happened.

He picked her up and the were both a bit awkward at first, but being friends for so long it got comfortable quickly.

She started flirting a bit and he was pretty shy and respectful, but this seemed to encourage her more, she found it funny and cute that he was so awkward and she felt an intoxicating power having the upper hand.

During the movie she sat close and moved closer and closer eventually putting her hand on his leg, then holding his hand.

On the ride home in his truck she sat in the middle snuggled up to him and was again rubbing his leg.

When they got to her house (She was still living at home with her parents) he walked her to the door.

The door they used led to the garage, then into the house, her and I would often make out in the garage when I dropped her off, so of course, it was natural for her to kiss him good night there as well.

Their good night kiss instantly became making out, his hands cautiously around her waist, then up and down her back.

The more his hands roamed the deeper she kissed him.

Finally his hands were on her tight round ass, groping and feeling as they made out.

Soon her hands were sliding over the bulge in his jeans and she was at the point of no return.

She tugged on his belt, his button, his zipper, then slid her hand inside and took his hard cock in her hand.

She was shocked at how hard he was and the size of his cock.

She had only had mine to this point and assumed I was big, but Dan was probably over 7" compare to my 5". and he was thick!

She wanted to see it and slid down to her knees as she took it out of his pants.

She gazed at it in admiration=, slowly stroking before taking a lick of the head.

She teased it, licking up the thick fluid already leaking from it.

She kissed and licked then slide the thick head between her lips.

She slid his pants to his ankles and he quietly moaned as she began sucking his cock. Her hands now on his bare ass. (She LOVES a guys nice tight ass!)

He slowly moved his hips as she did her best with his size.

Dan is a very fit guy, and she let her hands roam under his short, feeling his tight flexed abs, he's tight ass...gently fondling his heavy balls as she sucked his cock.

Imagine his thoughts as his childhood crush, he's best friends sexy blonde girlfriend sucked his cock.

Need;ess to say, he could only hold out for 5 or 10 minutes and warned her he was going to cum.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and felt the first blast shoot over her tongue, then another and another as he filled her mouth and she swallowed it down.

He shuddered as he drained the last few spurts, and she lapped at his cock, she stood and giggled as she say the look of totally astonishment and satisfaction on his face.

They made a few awkward jokes before they realized her parents could potentially peek out at any minute, so they said goodnight and she rushed to her bedroom where she masturbated thinking about Dan's big cock.

And that was her First Date with Dan!

My Wife and I were both Virgins when we started dating and quickly fell in love.

It was as though we were both on the same page about everything right from the start.

It wasn't long until we started having sex, we were both really sexually curious and couldn't;t wait to explore everything we could think of.

I can't even remember who brought it up first, we were just talking about different hot scenarios when one of us came up with the idea of her picking up a guy and fucking him.

I was obsessed and wanted to try and set up some way it might happen, so after a lot of thought I decided to try and make things progress.

I had a part time job and suggested that since I sometimes worked weekend evenings, perhaps she might want to hanggout with our friend Dan.

We had all grown up together and it was not unusual for Dan to hang out with us already, plus he had always had a crush on her.

She gave me a little smile, she knew exactly what I was getting at, and she coyly agreed that a "date" might be fun.

Of course she only expected to flirt and tease with him and then come back and tease me about it.

He was a bit surprised when she suggested he take her to a movie but she played it down as just friends hanging out and he quickly agreed as he would love to spends some time with her, she is a natural blonde, very cute and a lot of fun to be around!

He picked her up and the were both a bit awkward at first, but being friends for so long it got comfortable quickly.

She started flirting a bit and he was pretty shy and respectful, but this seemed to encourage her more, she found it funny and cute that he was so awkward and she felt an intoxicating power having the upper hand.

During the movie she sat close and moved closer and closer eventually putting her hand on his leg, then holding his hand.

On the ride home in his truck she sat in the middle snuggled up to him and was again rubbing his leg.

When they got to her house (She was still living at home with her parents) he walked her to the door.

The door they used led to the garage, then into the house, her and I would often make out in the garage when I dropped her off, so of course, it was natural for her to kiss him good night there as well.

Their good night kiss instantly became making out, his hands cautiously around her waist, then up and down her back.

Finally his hands were on her tight round ass, groping and feeling as they made out.

Soon her hands were sliding over the bulge in his jeans and she was at the point of no return.

She tugged on his belt, his button, his zipper, then slid her hand inside and took his hard cock in her hand.

She had only had mine to this point and assumed I was big, but Dan was probably over 7" compare to my 5". and he was thick!

She wanted to see it and slid down to her knees as she took it out of his pants.

She gazed at it in admiration=, slowly stroking before taking a lick of the head.

She slid his pants to his ankles and he quietly moaned as she began sucking his cock. Her hands now on his bare ass. (She LOVES a guys nice tight ass!)

Dan is a very fit guy, and she let her hands roam under his short, feeling his tight flexed abs, he's tight ass...gently fondling his heavy balls as she sucked his cock.

Imagine his thoughts as his childhood crush, he's best friends sexy blonde girlfriend sucked his cock.

Need;ess to say, he could only hold out for 5 or 10 minutes and warned her he was going to cum.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and felt the first blast shoot over her tongue, then another and another as he filled her mouth and she swallowed it down.

He shuddered as he drained the last few spurts, and she lapped at his cock, she stood and giggled as she say the look of totally astonishment and satisfaction on his face.

They made a few awkward jokes before they realized her parents could potentially peek out at any minute, so they said goodnight and she rushed to her bedroom where she masturbated thinking about Dan's big cock.

First so there’s a second right. Can’t wait to read about Dan sinking his big cock balls deep. Hot experience.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Wow nice

Love to see u both play

Reactions: DarkSpectre
Love how she knew the difference between his cock and your cock by the inches. Lmao his 7 inch was all she needed for you and your 5 inch to become the most important thing you have ever known and the thing you have obsessed about and have allowed yourself to be convinced of is your destiny and that you will never be able to be happy with a woman or in a relationship unless you are being allowed to be a cuck and have your wife fuck other men for your own enjoyment and entertainment

It's great that she was curious enough to want to try it. I hope you realise how lucky you are.

Reactions: coastalkid