How/where to encourage wife to post photos?

jknmn

Couple
Jul 9, 2021
Over the last 2 years, I have gradually introduced fantasies of MFM to my wife. It started in 2018 when I admitted prior to our marriage (2015) that I dabbled in swinging as a single male. We met in 2013. I can tell she has been intrigued, turned on and sometimes disappointed but I do believe she has been turned on more than anything. The Netflix show SEXLIFE has accelerated this... curiosity /naughtiness more in the last two weeks than the last 2 years. I purchased a Mr Marcus dildo for her 2 months ago and we have used it twice in the last week. I am looking for advice on how I should casually comment /encourage her to post a few sexy, hot, fun photos so she can get comments from guys. I want to see her get turned on, excited and feel good about these comments. Pushing her to this website/swingers website may be too direct too fast and give her cold feet. She is very innocent and shy.

Thanks in advance.

Why don´t you suggest that it would really turn you on and maybe you could read the comments together of what all the guys are saying about how sexy they think she is and what they would love to do with her.

Reactions: Spiceman
Over the last 2 years, I have gradually introduced fantasies of MFM to my wife. It started in 2018 when I admitted prior to our marriage (2015) that I dabbled in swinging as a single male. We met in 2013. I can tell she has been intrigued, turned on and sometimes disappointed but I do believe she has been turned on more than anything. The Netflix show SEXLIFE has accelerated this... curiosity /naughtiness more in the last two weeks than the last 2 years. I purchased a Mr Marcus dildo for her 2 months ago and we have used it twice in the last week. I am looking for advice on how I should casually comment /encourage her to post a few sexy, hot, fun photos so she can get comments from guys. I want to see her get turned on, excited and feel good about these comments. Pushing her to this website/swingers website may be too direct too fast and give her cold feet. She is very innocent and shy.

Thanks in advance.