How would you react?

Would you tell your wife that she should wear around him short clothes ? Would you tell your wife ?
i sure would, actually for us the cuckold is more of a game for now (we did not tried real thing... yet) but we do have these conversations, when I am pointing guys and stating that "hey he may like you/etc."
so if I would notice a guys watching her, I would defined suggest to her not to wear a bra and stuff like that

i sure would, actually for us the cuckold is more of a game for now (we did not tried real thing... yet) but we do have these conversations, when I am pointing guys and stating that "hey he may like you/etc."
so if I would notice a guys watching her, I would defined suggest to her not to wear a bra and stuff like that
Thank you for being so honest about that. That’s nice to hear from a „cuck“ as a bull. :)

Chances are Lynn will have already noticed before I do but I certainly wouldn’t have a problem with it. Anything beyond that depends on whether she finds him attractive and how discrete we think he would be.
She has been known to fuck friends of mine and the husbands of some of her friends.

Where we live allows my wife to enjoy horse riding, our neighbour the local farmer whom we had known for many, many years is very much into equestrian activities and has a pony and trap, so they occasionally meet up for rides together.

I thought nothing of this then one day my wife said, Frank loves standing next to me when i am saddled up, talking whilst stroking my leg, she admitted he had done this for years and if she goes out on his trap most of the time he stokes her legs rather high up too, hence this is a rare event now.

She had not told me, she explained, i can look after myself but i am avoiding him a bit now AND I DONT WANT YOU telling him, so i never have.

His wife was quite tasty in jeans and i thought, how kinky that whilst Frank liked fondling my wife, i would have loved to have fondle his wife too.

I did suggest my wife went out one last time on his trap wearing a skirt and suspenders, she thought the idea disgusting!

A terrible idea? well not really all this started 20 plus years since and even then my vanilla wife was my cuckoldress with a lover so could have sorted Frank if she had wanted.

I have wondered if there was just a little more to this........................but can definately take it she liked being fondled on her horse or she would have put a stop to that immediately.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
How would you react if there is an friend (let’s say friends since 10-20 years.) and he looks at your wife’s body. What would you say? Would you say something? Would you like it ?
Assuming that this is not a troll post, AND if you are interested in cuck experience with him, you should perhaps do the following:

1. discuss with wifey and make sure ok w this as well
2. you should 'catch him in the act', i.e. create an opportunity .. invite him over/have her dress in a suggestive manner (shorts, navel, cleavage etc.), ask for help with stuff, that involves some inevitable touching and body parts
3. observe his reaction - comments or body language
4. If there are clear signs that he is attracted to her, then take the next steps and ask - if he is interested in proceeding
5. Dynamics will change if he is also married - you want to make sure that he lets his partner knows - you don't want to foster infidelity
6. If all are ok, set some ground rules - when/how/before/after etc.
7. Partay!!

Good luck!