How would you react?

I would be very nervous but as an impotent husband i think i would be understanding that Cathy needed a better man or men.

We invited him to join us and then as we got more into cucking he got the message has been great. He has an open pass to come over whenever and he uses every once and whole and everyone loves it
That is a terrific arrangement! Well done. Its great that he knows he is welcome …. Anytime … into your wifes bed.

Reactions: M&Cmarried13
Happened to me on our friends’ boat, and the guy is a (long ago) ex of my wife. He was already buzzed when we met them on the boat, and he couldn’t keep his eyes off her in her bikini. Later he started stroking her leg, right in front of his wife, and she let him. I was conflicted, felt jealous but also turned on. I have thought about gifting him some pictures of herphoto.jpeg

How would you react if you noticed how a friend of yours (10-20 years) was looking at your wife's body? what would you say? would you be happy? (with pictures if you would like!)
I have shared my wife and 2 ex GFs with my best friend, and he has shared his wife with me

Best friend looking at my girldfriend/wife?
I have been in long term relation with 7 women in my live, including two wife's and my best friend have fucked them all. Almost on a regular basis with some of them and my first and current wife. Sometimes my wife call me and say she is spending the night at my best friend place and I get her back the next morning filled with his cum.

So he did a little more than just looking at my GF's and wifes... :)

How would you react if you noticed how a friend of yours (10-20 years) was looking at your wife's body? what would you say? would you be happy? (with pictures if you would like!)
A friend of 16 years saw her photos online and informed me shyly cos he thought I ought to know. I asked him what he thought, was she sexy? I told him to masturbate and enjoy! I told my wife that Tony had accidentally found pics of her spreading her cunt, but I didn't tell him I'd told her. Next time he was visiting you could cut the air so full of lust. My wife had chosen to wear a bra which left her nipples free and he just couldn't stop staring. After he left we fucked there in the living room. We're thinking of inviting him in to our bed still but really enjoy this game.

Attachments

• D255442~8.png
    D255442~8.png
    718.9 KB · Views: 19
I have several friends and colleagues that I know are attracted to KK. I've seen them trying to flirt with her, ogle her, or otherwise fixate on her, whether it's her legs and heels, or her busty figure. It makes my cock hard, knowing these men want my wife.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers