Humiliation fantasy

My wife and I hang out at a bar up the road from our house a couple times a week. We pretty much know everyone there. There a a few really hot bar tenders and a bunch of hot girls that are there on the weekends.I fantasize about my wife showing all of them pictures of me naked exposing my tiny micro penis. Seeing all there expressions and laughing makes me so horny. I have quite a few pics on the internet of me showing my tiny dicklet and some of my face. I’m always wondering if any of them know already, it’s so hot thinking they know and laugh about it. I love it

My wife and I hang out at a bar up the road from our house a couple times a week. We pretty much know everyone there. There a a few really hot bar tenders and a bunch of hot girls that are there on the weekends.I fantasize about my wife showing all of them pictures of me naked exposing my tiny micro penis. Seeing all there expressions and laughing makes me so horny. I have quite a few pics on the internet of me showing my tiny dicklet and some of my face. I’m always wondering if any of them know already, it’s so hot thinking they know and laugh about it. I love it
I love that kind of humiliation too. My dom wife has several gfs over at times and she makes me sit naked on the floor in front of them and show them my micro penis. Then I have to jerk off with two fingers while they laugh and call me names. After I make my sissy cream I have to lick it up like a good little beta bitch.

Hi Droopy
Similar to my fantasy, humiliation is a great turn on for me! Being forced to masturbate, while my wife and her friends laugh and insult me for being a chronic wanker!!

Hi Droopy
Similar to my fantasy, humiliation is a great turn on for me! Being forced to masturbate, while my wife and her friends laugh and insult me for being a chronic wanker!!
It's really great! I love how hot women like my wife and her gfs laughing and call me names like tiny dick, looser, sissy, bitch boy, etc. My wife has girlfriend parties at our house where I have to dress up in some embarassing outfit like a tu tu or a diaper. I have to serve them refreshments and kiss their feet and sing and dance in front of them while they laugh at me hysterically. They also love to cane me while I dance. It ends with a grand finally where I sit on the floor in front of them and jerk off my tiny penis with two fingers. A few of the girls work where I work so my humiliation doesnt end at the house party. I get teased on the job too and told what a good preformence I did the other night. One girl asked me if I was still wearing my diapie at work. I was, and I was wetting in it whle they were teasing me.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife and I were at the bar this weekend for cinco de Mayo with a bunch of friends. Everyone was doing shots of tequila and getting really drunk. I went up to the bar to get more shots and was standing next to two really hot older women that I know well. They were talking about some guy they liked there. I told them if it was me and they took me home they would find out that I have a micro penis. They both laughed really hard and one said she would love to see it. The other girl was holding up her pinky finger. I can’t wait to find out if they tell others and if it will come up next time I go there. I’ve already masterbated several times thinking about it.