Husband’s favorite panties!

Brought my husband’s favorite panties that Ive only wore for him, to wear staying at Aaron’s tonight(18 year old). I already send him the pic of them, and he called me a whore and got mad like always. I know he’ll be crying and jacking off and I planned on calling him to let him hear. Wore these on our last anniversary…and the couple of times we’ve had sex since. He loves them, and it’s his favorite color. So naturally, I need to have them pulled aside and fucked wearing them! I know I know I’m horrible. It’s just that it feels so good!

Attachments

• F94C0802-849B-4536-A9ED-F8E01BD207FE.jpeg
    F94C0802-849B-4536-A9ED-F8E01BD207FE.jpeg
    716.7 KB · Views: 78
Brought my husband’s favorite panties that Ive only wore for him, to wear staying at Aaron’s tonight(18 year old). I already send him the pic of them, and he called me a whore and got mad like always. I know he’ll be crying and jacking off and I planned on calling him to let him hear. Wore these on our last anniversary…and the couple of times we’ve had sex since. He loves them, and it’s his favorite color. So naturally, I need to have them pulled aside and fucked wearing them! I know I know I’m horrible. It’s just that it feels so good!
Good girl