Husband for rollplay chat about my real HW

Hot4mywife

Male
Dec 31, 2019
Southwest U.S.
I am here for fantasy roleplay chat about my wife dating a long term boyfriend, not just having a fuck buddy. I am a stag married to a real hotwife. I have shared her on and off for 18 years. She has no boyfriend now so until she is ready to meet a new man again, I am here for roleplay chat not to arrange a meet. PM me if that interests you. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OUR PICS HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. My wife approves the pics I share.smile and lingerie.jpg

I am here for fantasy roleplay chat about my wife dating a long term boyfriend, not just having a fuck buddy. I am a stag married to a real hotwife. I have shared her on and off for 18 years. She has no boyfriend now so until she is ready to meet a new man again, I am here for roleplay chat not to arrange a meet. PM me if that interests you. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OUR PICS HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. My wife approves the pics I share.View attachment 1098773
Feeling happy to see a loving face lying down the bed.
If I want to....

I am here for fantasy roleplay chat about my wife dating a long term boyfriend, not just having a fuck buddy. I am a stag married to a real hotwife. I have shared her on and off for 18 years. She has no boyfriend now so until she is ready to meet a new man again, I am here for roleplay chat not to arrange a meet. PM me if that interests you. PLEASE DO NOT REPOST OUR PICS HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. My wife approves the pics I share.View attachment 1098773
she is fuckin so hot so sexy

Reactions: Hot4mywife
Beautiful woman I would love to pleasure with great oral and 9 inches deep inside her;)

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Hot4mywife