Husband has backtracked

Any updates? Are you still upset with your I’m not upset as we have been doing some heavy role playing. Just this weekend I went into a bar by myself while he watched. Unfortunately, wrong crowd. A little too sports bar-ish. Did get hit on by a woman, and was flattered, but I’m not bi. Husband found it very hot and I think as we tip toe in he’s coming around. May be a journey, but the journey can be fun too.

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
Hello,
Early 40 year old female, curvy with very high sex drive here. Hubs brought up sharing about a year ago and steadily has made me want to participate. Then suddenly he has shut it down. My drive is far higher than his as I want sex 4-5 times a week and he would be good 2X a month. Plus he has health issues that cause him to not be able to perform. When we do have sex it’s good, but I’m often wanting more. He is uncomfortable with some of my kinkier requests as I have a praise kink AND like to be spanked/submissive. Feels unfair that he has offered this, got me on onboard and now says “I could never go through with it.” Suggestions for moving forward.
If he said no it means no. Respect your husband. Stop insisting on something he’s doesn’t want. And above all, don’t listen to all the fake pervert wannabe’s here who have no clue of reality giving out shit advice.

Hello,
Early 40 year old female, curvy with very high sex drive here. Hubs brought up sharing about a year ago and steadily has made me want to participate. Then suddenly he has shut it down. My drive is far higher than his as I want sex 4-5 times a week and he would be good 2X a month. Plus he has health issues that cause him to not be able to perform. When we do have sex it’s good, but I’m often wanting more. He is uncomfortable with some of my kinkier requests as I have a praise kink AND like to be spanked/submissive. Feels unfair that he has offered this, got me on onboard and now says “I could never go through with it.” Suggestions for moving forward.
im 56 been married 35 years i could have sex two or three times a day i stay horney most of my friends are just the opposit i love to see some your pic make my cock hard thinking about

Reactions: Kuki1969