Husband wants to watch man or couple use his wife in Las Vegas in our home

funforus

Do you live in Las Vegas and want to use my wife regularly? I am looking for a nice guy under 45 in good shape to use my wife in front of me. No meet and greet just go for it. She is very hot and does what I ask her. Only interested in men or couples that want to do this. I only watch. Send photo and we can make this happen soon. Her photo is below.

Do you live in Las Vegas and want to use my wife regularly? I am looking for a nice guy under 45 in good shape to use my wife in front of me. No meet and greet just go for it. She is very hot and does what I ask her. Only interested in men or couples that want to do this. I only watch. Send photo and we can make this happen soon. Her photo is below.

View attachment 275339
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.

View attachment 275339
I’m interested in meeting if you are still available

View attachment 275339
Im

View attachment 275339Im interested…. I’ve been with couples on numerous of occasions and many are now regulars. Im experience with pleasuring a women and will fulfill all her needs
Her