Hypnotizing/mindcontrol seduction

KK and I enjoy auto-suggestion, hypnosis and mind-control play as part of our shared interest in BDSM and fetish play.

Most often this is something we enjoy when KK is in switch mode, from her usual dominant personality into her less-often expressed submissive state. Usually we combined auto-suggestion/hypnosis with the use of sensory deprivation and bondage, including blindfold play, light rope bondage, and ring or spider gags.

Auto-suggestion in play is pretty fascinating - because the submissive is “hypnotized,” the sub isn’t in control. The orbitals of loss of control, not being responsible for one’s actions, crossing boundaries into territory where one has perhaps been reluctant or otherwise hesitant become realized instead of just fantasy or imagination.

One “go-to” scenario we often explore is use of auto-suggestion to “force” KK to become a total cock-slut and whore, in which she is sexually objectified by multiple men, used as an object of pleasure. I usually put her hair into a pony-tail, blindfold her, place her on a mat between our vertical bondage frame, put headphones on her, install her spider gag, then cuff her wrists to the posts.

My naked wife, on her knees, blindfolded, bound, her open mouth ready to be used is an amazing sight. The men take turns, fucking her mouth, rubbing their cocks on her face and tits, jacking off on her, cumming wherever they please. She’s left a dazed, cum-soaked hot mess, with none of it being her idea, or “her fault” - after all, she was hypnotized, “forced” to allow herself for the use of the men.

Another auto-suggestion scenario we visit with some frequency is being hypnotized into a state of sleep “paralysis,” a state in which KK is immobile, limp like a rag-doll. In that state, a man can use her body as they see fit, while she’s in a trance, helpless, unable to resist.

Last edited:
KK and I enjoy auto-suggestion, hypnosis and mind-control play as part of our shared interest in BDSM and fetish play.

Most often this is something we enjoy when KK is in switch mode, from her usual dominant personality into her less-often expressed submissive state. Usually we combined auto-suggestion/hypnosis with the use of sensory deprivation and bondage, including blindfold play, light rope bondage, and ring or spider gags.

Auto-suggestion in play is pretty fascinating - because the submissive is “hypnotized,” the sub isn’t in control. The orbitals of loss of control, not being responsible for one’s actions, crossing boundaries into territory where one has perhaps been reluctant or otherwise hesitant become realized instead of just fantasy or imagination.

One “go-to” scenario we often explore is use of auto-suggestion to “force” KK to become a total cock-slut and whore, in which she is sexually objectified by multiple men, used as an object of pleasure. I usually put her hair into a pony-tail, blindfold her, place her on a mat between our vertical bondage frame, put headphones on her, install her spider gag, then cuff her wrists to the posts.

My naked wife, on her knees, blindfolded, bound, her open mouth ready to be used is an amazing sight. The men take turns, fucking her mouth, rubbing their cocks on her face and tits, jacking off on her, cumming wherever they please. She’s left a dazed, cum-soaked hot mess, with none of it being her idea, or “her fault” - after all, she was hypnotized, “forced” to allow herself for the use of the men.

Another auto-suggestion scenario we visit with some frequency is being hypnotized into a state of sleep “paralysis,” a state in which KK is immobile, limp like a rag-doll. In that state, a man can use her body as they see fit, while she’s in a trance, helpless, unable to resist.
would love to play and forced to be a naughty slut together with your wife,we would make a sexy duo ready to tease men

Attachments

• red and hot.jpg
    red and hot.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 18