Hysterectomy?

Kandjfun

Couple
Curious? We are relatively new to the hotwife lifestyle, had a couple of experiences recently, but I had to have a hysterectomy and I’m in the recovery phase. My question is, are there others that have had this procedure and where able to continue in the lifestyle and enjoy sex without complications even with much larger endowed men?

Curious? We are relatively new to the hotwife lifestyle, had a couple of experiences recently, but I had to have a hysterectomy and I’m in the recovery phase. My question is, are there others that have had this procedure and where able to continue in the lifestyle and enjoy sex without complications even with much larger endowed men?
Yes!! My ex fiancé had one done and it allowed us not to need her to have to use a condom, which we both loved a lot!!! She was also able to finally get to try her first BBC which she truly enjoyed more than once!!

Reactions: Ozzij and sameerdev
Yes!! My ex fiancé had one done and it allowed us not to need her to have to use a condom, which we both loved a lot!!! She was also able to finally get to try her first BBC which she truly enjoyed more than once!!
We would still need condoms to protect against STD”s unless everyone was properly tested, but I’m still curious about if things were pleasurable and not painful. I’d definitely like to hear from other women in the lifestyle that have had this procedure and know that they didn’t have any complications after they were completely healed up.

Suz had a complete hysterectomy several years ago and has had no trouble whatsoever. The only thing that's different, is that she can't take a cock over 8 inches balls deep like she used to. She used to be able to take a 9 or 10 inch cock all the way, with balls slapping her ass while they fucked her, but now that there's a bottom in it, she can't. She can still have multiple orgasms and gets wet as she always did. The fact that she is on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement and gets a new pellet every few months helps. Just give yourself time to heal and then get back to enjoying as many new cocks as you can. ;)

Suz had a complete hysterectomy several years ago and has had no trouble whatsoever. The only thing that's different, is that she can't take a cock over 8 inches balls deep like she used to. She used to be able to take a 9 or 10 inch cock all the way, with balls slapping her ass while they fucked her, but now that there's a bottom in it, she can't. She can still have multiple orgasms and gets wet as she always did. The fact that she is on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement and gets a new pellet every few months helps. Just give yourself time to heal and then get back to enjoying as many new cocks as you can. ;)
Thank you for your response. That is very nice to hear, size now that there is a bottom lol, was a question of mine.

Reactions: btweets
Thank you for your response. That is very nice to hear, size now that there is a bottom lol, was a question of mine.
You're very welcome. I'm sure every woman is different, so you will have to experiment with really long cocks to have them gently find your particular depth. What a shame to have to do all that research! 🤣 Suz kept saying she needed to do extra research.......just to be sure, lol. Best of luck to you, and enjoy the no spotting, no period freedom that comes with it. If you haven't done any hormone replacement pellets yet, give it some consideration. They can give you a pellet with extra testosterone, and you will be hornier than a 4 balled Tom Cat! (y);)

Reactions: Kandjfun
My friend had to have a hysterectomy in her 30s. She has had an active and fulfilling sex life in the 20 odd years since. I can't speak to and size related factors as she is my only my friend and I don't want to know those details but I know she is happily active.

She and my friend got divorced and she got to keep me. LOL