I am excited and curious. Young and good looking male here.

c4valu3

Male
From
Turkey
Hello, I wish everyone a good forum.

I am a 25 years old young and good looking white male from Turkey. I have lived abroad for many years and have been on touristic trips. I tried to taste every aspect of sexuality (in a heterosexual way) whenever possible.

Women of different nationalities, group sex, sex in public, and anything else imaginable.

These things were a little easier than usual thanks to my intellectual personality, calmness, positivity and most importantly, having a perfect smile.

I've always gotten along better with women who are more mature than myself, and their interest, devotion and self-sacrifice for me has always made me happy.

But I've never had any "cuckold" experience until now. Although this thought excites me, I still think it would embarrass me to be watched by someone else.

I joined you to overcome this. I hope for a warm welcome and thank you in advance.

I'm looking for: Older women, cougars/milfs. Couples (never had experience, I'm eager but shy), sexting, trading pics/videos on snapchat.

Reactions: Blackwolf
Hello, I wish everyone a good forum.

I am a 25 years old young and good looking white male from Turkey. I have lived abroad for many years and have been on touristic trips. I tried to taste every aspect of sexuality (in a heterosexual way) whenever possible.

Women of different nationalities, group sex, sex in public, and anything else imaginable.

These things were a little easier than usual thanks to my intellectual personality, calmness, positivity and most importantly, having a perfect smile.

I've always gotten along better with women who are more mature than myself, and their interest, devotion and self-sacrifice for me has always made me happy.

But I've never had any "cuckold" experience until now. Although this thought excites me, I still think it would embarrass me to be watched by someone else.

I joined you to overcome this. I hope for a warm welcome and thank you in advance.

I'm looking for: Older women, cougars/milfs. Couples (never had experience, I'm eager but shy), sexting, trading pics/videos on snapchat.
Welcome! I have just the hot wife slut for you! 😋💦💦