I am training him to be “THE BULL”

Pistil

we live out in the country, totally isolated and we have been adhering to the guidelines
I half a friend from my dinner club in a similar situation, she lives with her husband, has two sons who are away and a sixteen year old that lives with them
well she and I had been girl talking a day, we were discussing our first sexual experiences and both of us were seduced by guys way older than us. And we both felt that it had been a positive and healthy introduction to sex by someone much more experienced.
well her son is really shy and a virgin (or at least was till 8 days ago) and she was afraid that he might have an intimidating or traumatic experience, as some of these young girls can be cruel.
while drinking wine she brought up the subject and asked me if I could be his mentor, I almost choked!
after mentioning it a few times I began to consider it and by know with the isolation I was in need of sex
we set it up, she sent him to purportedly bring a bottle of wine.
I met him, I was really sweet, kissed him a bit, let him see a bit of me, but he got flustered and left
that evening he called and told me I was “nice” and asked if he could visit on Sunday.
that visit was more fruitful

So the first visit didn’t work out but he texted me that evening telling me that he was nervous and asked if he could visit on Sunday.
I called his mom and told her and she arranged for him to go out on a “bike ride”
I got all prettied up, I had trimmed my bush a bit the day before, I put on a sheer nightgown and made plans for him to come at noon.
He came up to the backyard and I met him on the deck and no sooner he arrived I had him in my arms. He started kissing me but he was all wrong so I took him by the hand, took him to the bedroom, I sat at the edge of the bed and stood him next to me.
I told him we were to play follow the leader, I would kiss him and he would kiss back the same way
Well we kissed, devoured our lips, our tongues intertwined, my gown fell open and I guided him down my neck , my chest,
I Offered him by breasts, my nipples and he sucked.
I could feel him hard in his shorts so I tore his clothes off and found a magnificent cock. Hard as steel, throbbing in my face
I leaned forward and took his head in my lips, I licked up his precut, and when I slipped my hand around his balls, besides being heavy the knot behind his balls was throbbing as if he was about to cum
I wasn’t going to let him loose it that way so I asked him to lie down, I knelt above him, told him to watch as I spread myself, peeled his foreskin back, placed him at my entrance and with one smooth noisy plunge I took him in complexly
As soon as he bottomed out and I began to milk him his eyes went wide, he arched his back, groaned and began to pump what felt like a cup of cum inside me.
With this I exploded and we ended up in a wet ball, he was crying and laughing, he told me he was so happy.
Soon after he recovered and his education began.
But he stayed a couple of hours and I went to bed that night with three loads of cum inside me
I spoke with his mom the next day

So I asked my husband to go to the guest house yesterday afternoon, the kids mom told him he needed some exercise why not go out on his bike.
I greeted him dressed in a shirt and slacks, offered him some tea which he began to sip but his eyes where all over me
I took him to the bathroom, filled the tub with hot water and bubbles, asked him to undress me, had him shampoo me, wash me down, do every bit of my body.
I told him to undress, then got out and had him dry me, by then I was very aroused and he looked like a steel bar, so Once dry I went to the bed, all blinds were down and the lights on.
I lied down face up, looked him in the eyes, told him
” do anything you wish” and spread my thighs
he was awesome

I know what I looked like from the throbbing of my pussy, so I spread for him.
He is fascinated by my pussy, he looks at it, spread my lips, gets closer, plays with my folds, puts his fingers in, tastes me.
Then he dove in and began to lap me deliciously,
He had two fingers in me like I taught him, he began to massage and made me cum and squirt
He was soo proud
He rolled me on my belly and nibbled my neck, my shoulders, my back, worked himself down to the back of my thighs, made me squirm and push myself against the mattress
He nibbled my buttocks, spread me and started lapping at EVERYTHING, pushed his tongue into me, into my ass had me panting
I asked him to fuck me and got on all fours but when I grasped him he was covered with pre cum so I began to lick and suck him while I massaged his balls
He began to tense and he felt full, so I stopped a bit and let him calm down.
Then I got on my knees with my chest against the mattress. I rotated my pelvis as to make me more accesible and said to him
“ Your new mommy wants you inside her”
He turned into an animal, he plunged into me and started fucking like possessed, gripped my hipbones and began to pump inside me
This kid reaches my bellybutton, I lost it too and we came together for the first of three times
I also learned that the mommy card works very well, but I won’t tell his mom

Attachments

• B7C3D87E-81CA-4AE4-A3B9-BC01AC762FAD.jpeg
    B7C3D87E-81CA-4AE4-A3B9-BC01AC762FAD.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 40