I can’t be the only one

SlimNswingin

Reaction score
So the reason I’m into cuckold is simple I’d love to fuck a women and say things to her that I can’t bring my self to say to my wife ..we have great sex even after 4 years I still crave her sex but I love her to a point where I can fuck her in ways I want to ...so my fantasy at this point is cuckold either a couple who’s a little older then me or a couple with a bbw submissive ..I’ve always wanted to have a be laid on a bed with her head hanging off so I can fuck her throat and finger or even fist her if I can I want to hear her moan in pleasure while my cocks ramming in her throat ...I’ve always wanted to find a couple where me and the man could have our way with his sex slave bbw....the whole reason I’ve always wanted a couple a little older is so he can watch me fuck her how he used to when he was younger would love a couple who been together ayleast 7-10 years so I can make her scream how she loves how I fuck her ...I want him too watch a young man fuck his wife and her love every minute of it ..obviously I don’t want to old to where they will get tired of tap out ...I want a couple where the female has been starved of good dick for a while ...any one in Chicago got a wife or girl I could borrow ? I’ll be nice I promise