I changed jobs, we changed our rules.

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
So in 2006 my Maria and I had already playing with her coworker Jose for 2 years and fucked a couple of his gym buddies.

With me working less then 10 minutes from my wife, both of us having an hour lunch we would go to the park for a nooner 1-2 a week. Once Jose came in to the picture we would both fuck her, if it was that time if the month she had no problem titty fucking him and sucking his dick, Jose really enjoyed it as he never had a woman enjoy sucking dick and never would they take it in the mouth let alone swallow. Those afternoons set the stage for later as I would get her A$$.

Ok so the company I was working for was moving and I wasn’t willing to move with them, anyway my new job requires I work weekends, Friday and Saturday nights till 11pm and Sunday mornings, and my lunch was only 30 minutes, our lunch time nooners came to a halt.

Our only rule was that she could fuck anytime as long as I was there. After the first two months at the new Job, Maria was telling how horny she is at work especially when she has Jose big dick there that used to fuck her at lunch time anyway, why do I have to suffer because of your job.

I tell her I’ve been thinking about it and if I agree I would like to listen in at some point. I did agree, the following Monday she called on her first break telling me her pussy is wet and she’s going to the park at lunch.

lunch time I get a call from Jose number, I hear my wife gagging,
“ damn boy, I love the way your wife gags on my cock, oh that’s it, Get that dress off and get in back” he says. I could hear Maria asking for her phone when Jose told her I was already listening to her sucking dick. They hung up, I’m at work with a raging boner. A few minutes later I get another call, this time I hear them fucking, both of them moaning and groaning thanking me for letting them fuck. Hang up again, I look at the time and there’s about 10 minutes before their lunch is over and the last call is my wife crying out in orgasm begging him to cum in her and I hear him telling her “I’m going to send your wife back to work full of my cum” He starts to grunt and Maria was still cumming “yes yes yes Daddy that’s cum in your pussy Daddy, ohh papi thanks Papi I needed this he’s throbbing oh he’s filling your wifey up baby”. Then click.

He next call was 20 minutes later, a very satisfied wife thanking me again for letting her enjoy her lunch time nooners again.

So we still only had one vehicle and Maria would use it the majority of the time, however there were times when I would drop her off and Jose would give her a ride back.

Basically the ride went like this, road head, till they got to a parking structure a few blocks from the pad, she would call me and I get to listen to him nutting in her. On Fridays he would drop her at my work freshly fucked and full if cum, I would get my turn before sending her to pick up our kid.

Great story!! That has always been one of my favorite fantasies, was to have her call my phone and just set it down so I could hear everything and use my imagine at what it must look like. Thanks for the share.

Reactions: JackBuck69