deleted

Hey there MrsHw!! How the hell are you doing gorgeous?? I just had to read all this all over again, I just absolutely love the way you describe how your time goes on!!!! I don’t know what I’m more attracted to, your absolutely stunning body or your absolutely incredible brain??? I think it’s a tie!!! Lol!! Just wanted to say hi!! Me...

I'm home! My boy toy never really got tired of fucking this weekend! He's young and can't seem to get enough. I don't know why he's so interested in me, I tell him I'm some old lady, but he is enamored of me anyway. For some reason he can't get enough of me, loves to be seen with me on his arm and loves other coworkers knowing that he's fucking me. He told me he jacks off all the time thinking about me and he wants to "get together" like this more often. I'll take it while I can get it. He was VERY cooperative and really got in to taking pics to "make your husband jealous". So, it was a fun, sexy weekend. He even got a blowjob and (of course) I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed. He went crazy over that! (lol) Now he's going to want it all the time. lol Anyway, here are a couple of pics he took to send to my husband. I'm such a slut..;)
;):devilish:🥰

View attachment 1595485

View attachment 1595489

View attachment 1595491

View attachment 1595492
Absolutely beautiful.. if you ever vacation in NH let me know ;)

Reactions: Scarlettscuck
Didn't know where else to post this so I'll just start and update the thread here. I just sent my husband the itinerary for a solo vacation that I booked today. I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to go to Waikiki alone over New Years! He was taken aback, but he knows there's nothing he can do to change my mind. Oh, and I used his credit card to pay for it at least, so he got to participate. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea what's gotten in to me, but I've been really bad lately. I'm not planning on taking any guys with me this time so I'm just going alone and will likely meet some sexy guys there. I booked a great resort on the beach and fantastic ocean view room. I didn't figure he would mind paying for me to have it nice. I have this fantasy of getting picked up by some married guys who are on vacation with their wives, getting fucked, creampied and sending them back to their little, faithful wifey after leaving their cum inside of me. Married guys are my weakness, as you already know.

I did tell him that he could meet me on NYE for a couple of nights and then come home with me. He agreed, naturally. I mean, what else is he going to do? I think it would be fun to introduce him to some guy I've been fucking all week and spending a romantic time in Waikiki with, while he's back working on the mainland!

So, this doesn't sound like the normal "humiliation" fantasies or experiences you read about on WWTP, but I think it's a divine way to "humiliate" him in a way that turns ME on. The "introduction fantasy" probably won't happen, but I'll go and have fun in the sun, meet some hot guys (or girls hopefully too) and have some fun sexy experiences. I think he was a little aggravated that I went on that regatta a few weeks ago right after we got back from Hedo, with the guy from his work that I met at the TWA hotel last summer. He knows other guys from his work were there and that we all had fun. He doesn't want me to get a "reputation" around his work. LOL!! That's JUST what I want to have (as you well know).

OK, I guess I'll leave you with a sexy pic of me at another resort a few weeks ago, because I know you'd be disappointed if I didn't 😉

View attachment 1066618
You won’t EVER have any trouble finding willing players my dear. Thanks for sharing. Wow! ❤️❤️❤️

wow, the white one really IS transparent. it's like wearing a sexy bra and panties as a bikini. the red one looks like shiny Christmas wrapping. You are a beautiful Christmas present and i would love to unwrap you and play with the 'toys.'
What did hubby do or say when you told him.youbeete doing solo trip