deleted

Well, as the afternoon wore on, things just evolved as we were all friendly.

Mojito, Mai Tai, Hotwife, black ring in place of wedding ring and lucky guy getting cozy for a pic I'm taking.

View attachment 1113016

Those big beautiful tits on a friendly hotwife...wonder how this will turn out?

View attachment 1113019

And a not so modest anymore Mrs Hotwife frolicking a bit in the water...

View attachment 1113027
Please continue! You are a huge tease! (Yet not even close to the tease that your sexy wife is)

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Didn't know where else to post this so I'll just start and update the thread here. I just sent my husband the itinerary for a solo vacation that I booked today. I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to go to Waikiki alone over New Years! He was taken aback, but he knows there's nothing he can do to change my mind. Oh, and I used his credit card to pay for it at least, so he got to participate. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea what's gotten in to me, but I've been really bad lately. I'm not planning on taking any guys with me this time so I'm just going alone and will likely meet some sexy guys there. I booked a great resort on the beach and fantastic ocean view room. I didn't figure he would mind paying for me to have it nice. I have this fantasy of getting picked up by some married guys who are on vacation with their wives, getting fucked, creampied and sending them back to their little, faithful wifey after leaving their cum inside of me. Married guys are my weakness, as you already know.

I did tell him that he could meet me on NYE for a couple of nights and then come home with me. He agreed, naturally. I mean, what else is he going to do? I think it would be fun to introduce him to some guy I've been fucking all week and spending a romantic time in Waikiki with, while he's back working on the mainland!

So, this doesn't sound like the normal "humiliation" fantasies or experiences you read about on WWTP, but I think it's a divine way to "humiliate" him in a way that turns ME on. The "introduction fantasy" probably won't happen, but I'll go and have fun in the sun, meet some hot guys (or girls hopefully too) and have some fun sexy experiences. I think he was a little aggravated that I went on that regatta a few weeks ago right after we got back from Hedo, with the guy from his work that I met at the TWA hotel last summer. He knows other guys from his work were there and that we all had fun. He doesn't want me to get a "reputation" around his work. LOL!! That's JUST what I want to have (as you well know).

OK, I guess I'll leave you with a sexy pic of me at another resort a few weeks ago, because I know you'd be disappointed if I didn't 😉

View attachment 1066618
so sexy

Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

What do you think? Would you like to pull this aside and taste me?

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
yes I would definitely

We were in Hawaii last January. Nothing happened while we were there, though May and I had an amazing afternoon of fucking in our room with a view of Diamond Head. I guess I was so hard that I had my own Diamond Head!

Our fun actually occurred the night before we flew to Hawaii when a British businessman got to fuck, and be sucked by, May!

We were in Hawaii last January. Nothing happened while we were there, though May and I had an amazing afternoon of fucking in our room with a view of Diamond Head. I guess I was so hard that I had my own Diamond Head!

Our fun actually occurred the night before we flew to Hawaii when a British businessman got to fuck, and be sucked by, May!
Ha! Diamond Head, love it!

Reactions: DewMyWife
Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
We are in Vegas as well. You should take a sexy trip to our house

Update:

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
I would love someday for you to put that beautiful sweet pussy on my face and let me taste every fucking drop the keys out of you. I’ll leave that beautiful ass too. Damn I want to fuck you so bad.

Attachments

• F5055762-6B89-4863-923A-DA72A4F21A53.jpeg
    F5055762-6B89-4863-923A-DA72A4F21A53.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 4015A08C-0763-415D-AB23-B37420BE7BD7.jpeg
    4015A08C-0763-415D-AB23-B37420BE7BD7.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Didn't know where else to post this so I'll just start and update the thread here. I just sent my husband the itinerary for a solo vacation that I booked today. I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to go to Waikiki alone over New Years! He was taken aback, but he knows there's nothing he can do to change my mind. Oh, and I used his credit card to pay for it at least, so he got to participate. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea what's gotten in to me, but I've been really bad lately. I'm not planning on taking any guys with me this time so I'm just going alone and will likely meet some sexy guys there. I booked a great resort on the beach and fantastic ocean view room. I didn't figure he would mind paying for me to have it nice. I have this fantasy of getting picked up by some married guys who are on vacation with their wives, getting fucked, creampied and sending them back to their little, faithful wifey after leaving their cum inside of me. Married guys are my weakness, as you already know.

I did tell him that he could meet me on NYE for a couple of nights and then come home with me. He agreed, naturally. I mean, what else is he going to do? I think it would be fun to introduce him to some guy I've been fucking all week and spending a romantic time in Waikiki with, while he's back working on the mainland!

So, this doesn't sound like the normal "humiliation" fantasies or experiences you read about on WWTP, but I think it's a divine way to "humiliate" him in a way that turns ME on. The "introduction fantasy" probably won't happen, but I'll go and have fun in the sun, meet some hot guys (or girls hopefully too) and have some fun sexy experiences. I think he was a little aggravated that I went on that regatta a few weeks ago right after we got back from Hedo, with the guy from his work that I met at the TWA hotel last summer. He knows other guys from his work were there and that we all had fun. He doesn't want me to get a "reputation" around his work. LOL!! That's JUST what I want to have (as you well know).

OK, I guess I'll leave you with a sexy pic of me at another resort a few weeks ago, because I know you'd be disappointed if I didn't 😉

View attachment 1066618
hope u get all the cock u want , ur so hot

Reactions: toolman2c