I fall in love with my bully

Hi, im 28 year old asian boy. I'm a sissy trans girl. When I was in high school, I usually got bullied because I look weak and nerdy. One time, a Mexican bully take me to a restroom and make me naked for him to see. He make me dance naked. Few days after, he make me wear girl's underwear to school. He train me and transform me into a sissy. At first, I do because Im scared he will beat me up. But gradually, I love wearing girl's clothes to school. One day, the bully fuck me in the restroom. I cried because I'm scared. But later I like to serve him. By the time I graduate high school, I only love to serve men and love being humiliated. I dont know why I transform psychology like that. I can confirm right now I am trans girl and I only want to be fucked by men.67AB0E7E-E22A-4C6E-8480-1824C16D909D.jpegF8E60F8B-74FF-47DE-87F6-D94C05562607.jpeg

Hi, im 28 year old asian boy. I'm a sissy trans girl. When I was in high school, I usually got bullied because I look weak and nerdy. One time, a Mexican bully take me to a restroom and make me naked for him to see. He make me dance naked. Few days after, he make me wear girl's underwear to school. He train me and transform me into a sissy. At first, I do because Im scared he will beat me up. But gradually, I love wearing girl's clothes to school. One day, the bully fuck me in the restroom. I cried because I'm scared. But later I like to serve him. By the time I graduate high school, I only love to serve men and love being humiliated. I dont know why I transform psychology like that. I can confirm right now I am trans girl and I only want to be fucked by men.View attachment 779434View attachment 779435
You look beautiful and have the best of both worlds. Have a long and lust filled life x

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hi, im 28 year old asian boy. I'm a sissy trans girl. When I was in high school, I usually got bullied because I look weak and nerdy. One time, a Mexican bully take me to a restroom and make me naked for him to see. He make me dance naked. Few days after, he make me wear girl's underwear to school. He train me and transform me into a sissy. At first, I do because Im scared he will beat me up. But gradually, I love wearing girl's clothes to school. One day, the bully fuck me in the restroom. I cried because I'm scared. But later I like to serve him. By the time I graduate high school, I only love to serve men and love being humiliated. I dont know why I transform psychology like that. I can confirm right now I am trans girl and I only want to be fucked by men.View attachment 779434View attachment 779435
Definitely a great body for it

Just came across this post. You are really beautiful. I bet there are a number of wives here that would like to fuck you too.

Very hot never thought i be interest but Love too.