I fantasize about a nursery

I fantasize about being turned into a sissy baby by a wife, for her and her bull. To be locked in chastity and turned into a sissy that can not be further from being a man, or even adult capable of making decisions. I would love to be humiliated by being shown off to their friends, and be used by them for their pleasure.

I would love to be bent over my crib, clutching a teddy bear and moaning like a sissy while they use my pussy, made to ride my rocking horse, or be rewarded by being allowed to hump my teddy.

When their friends are over, I would love to be locked in a short, frilly dress that's too short to hide my diapers, and be made to sing and dance I'm A Little Teapot for them.

And at night, they will put a thick diaper on me before locking me in my crib. I would remember when my wife used to change me with out chastity cages, and how good it felt when she rubbed powder on my special parts, and only be able to squirm in frustration.

And then be forced to listen to her moans as she gets what I never could give her.

Reactions: Youngest boy 20