I fuck like Troy Francisco

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
For all the sexy ladies and wives on this site, I wanna let you in on something: this is the best comparison to what you'll get by getting with me. As a BBC bull, I don't just fuck the wives I'm with but I make love and really get sensual with them, and that's just what I'm about. If the husband is okay with it all, I'm giving the wife the FULL experience from head to toe. I'm talking kissing, touching, rough sex, sensual sex, sucking toes, eating that pussy and that ass, playing with the pussy, fucking any and everywhere from the bed to the floor to the kitchen counter, choking, hair pulling, ass smacking, domination, and overall making you feel like a Queen and a slut at the same time. If this ain't what you're looking for, well I'm sorry but this is how I get down and is why I usually like long-term situations more than one-time things.

Attachments

• 10393618-t7-enh.jpg
    10393618-t7-enh.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Troy-Francisco-fuck-girl-naughty-horny-sex-hot-....png
    Troy-Francisco-fuck-girl-naughty-horny-sex-hot-....png
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 69
  • d23f135021029250c075d340e53509fb.jpg
    d23f135021029250c075d340e53509fb.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
Drop us a note.....you are EXACTLY what my wife is looking for in a new Lover. She much prefers long term relationships......her last with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, and broke up over COVID. Hasn't been BBC active during that time, but she is VERY giving in bed and will be "back in the saddle" with some patience on your part letting her get used to size and stamina again. She was VERY popular when she was BBC active.

Hope to hear from you......CW and J (the wife)