I have a craving my wife is hesitant on fulfilling, she states it's " unsafe"

Ok I have recently started my usual craving for something special that I believe I would like and again as always I'm told NO ,
Now she is trying to end this from ever coming up again and has taken to the Internet looking up info and found some parts saying it is harmful to health .

I have a big kink , that I have yet to fulfill and have been pushing for a while now, and she is pushing back ,
So my kink .
Is while she is getting oral - she let loose her ******** and let me drink it .

I have always wanted to do this and think I would like it, but she has never done it and Now seems like she wants ME to stop wanting it out of " safety issues " health reasons and the like .

I told her we are doing other things that involve a " safety issue "
And all I want is to try it ,
I said maybe I might not even like it and then it will be done and over .

All I want is to try it

Am I asking to much ?
Is there any safety issues like she says ?

Ok I have recently started my usual craving for something special that I believe I would like and again as always I'm told NO ,
Now she is trying to end this from ever coming up again and has taken to the Internet looking up info and found some parts saying it is harmful to health .

I have a big kink , that I have yet to fulfill and have been pushing for a while now, and she is pushing back ,
So my kink .

I have always wanted to do this and think I would like it, but she has never done it and Now seems like she wants ME to stop wanting it out of " safety issues " health reasons and the like .

All I want is to try it

Am I asking to much ?
There are virtually zero safety issues with this activity. It's quite a common practice and some even claim it's health benefits provided the lady is in good health. It's as safe as anything can be.

So my kink .

All I want is to try it

Am I asking to much ?
It’s a common kink and as long as you’re well hydrated and don’t have any kidney problems I don’t think there’s any risk involved. We’ve enjoyed water sports for years including swallowing and never had any problems.