I help my wife get ready for her date but i have to be caged

CONST65

Male
Gold
My wife cages me before she makes me help her get ready for her hotwife date. I have to put her boots on her jewelry and some of her clothes. Then she tells me to get out of the bedroom so she finishes get ready. I'M told go down and make up drinks I will.be down shortly
.She comes down stairs sots across from me and i can see she has no panties or thong on .she opens and closes her legs to tease me she says is there something you see you like?? I say yes she says ill.bet you would like to taste feel.or fuck me. I say very mush so. SHE SAYS YOU CANT YOUR LOCKED UP. She gies back.up stairs finishes getting dressed she wears a coat so i cant see what she wearing . I go.to.kiss her touch her. She pushes me away and says im going out to fuck since i cant get any cock here its locked up. She goes to.leave and says maybe next time if your not locked up,you can have this body. I know better because I'm always locked up the day before she goes out to fuck so im.locked up for a day on two when she goes out

Reactions: JRodgers