I hungered to watch my wife with a well endowed black man

My wife only had to go as far as my best friend. He has a huge black cock. Could not believe she took that entire thing. It was truly amazing.
Another story of earlier days of playing. I had gotten to the point where work kept me from having time to do yard work. I had noticed many times a older black gentleman that did my neighbors yard. So I asked about him one day and he told me next time he saw my truck there he would have Mr. Edwards to come over. A couple weeks later heard a knock on the door and went to the door to find someone I didn't know. He introduced himself as Henry and mentioned my neighbor said I was interested in getting my yard work done. We settled on a price and he started doing the work and although slow he did excellent work.

Had never mentioned it to my wife and she happened to come home at lunch one day and called me at the office wanting to know when did I hire someone to do the yard work. She told me she had went out and introduced herself to Henry and actually questioned whether it was safe to have such a old guy doing yard work. Well he had been doing it about five months when it warmed up and I had instructed him to come around ever two weeks. I happened to be home one day when he was there and offered him something cold to drink and sat down to talk with him. He told me he had met my wife and that she sure was a pretty lady. We talked a little longer and Henry told me his wife had passed many years back and it was just him as his daughter lived across the country.

Over the next month or so we talked several more times. One day we were sitting talking when the wife came in and spoke to us before going in the house and when she was gone Henry again said man she is so pretty. A little later as we were in the back looking at some flower beds she came out on the patio and had changed into white shorts and a tank top. I noticed a couple times as I told Henry something he was looking over at the wife. So in a break in the conversation I nudged him and said Henry those are some nice shorts aren't they. He had a sly grin and said oh yes sir they are very nice. The wife was still on the patio as me and Henry went on to the back of the yard and he was still taking glances at her.

So I nudged him again and said Henry if you think she looks good in them shorts you would go crazy seeing her in a pair of panties or even better with nothing covering that butt. He had a big smile again and said I don't know if I could handle that but laughed and said but it would be a heck of a way to go out. I knew he had the interest now so I decided to put it into action. The next week I made sure to head home early on the day Henry came and again we started talking. I was messing with him and asked did he remember those white shorts and he smiled and said oh yeah I will not forget those. So I just asked would he liked to see some pictures of her that I had. (this was in the polaroid days). He quickly replied oh yes sir.

So I told him to follow me and went out to a shop I have and took down a lock box and pulled out a stack of pictures I had. Previously I had put them in the order I wanted them. Starting with some bathing suit pictures after a few of them I handed him a picture from a vacation with her laying on a motel bed on her belly in just a pair of panties. A s I handed him more the panties got more revealing and more shear but all of them was from the back showing her butt. The next one I gave him she was standing on a balcony facing me in just a pair of panties with her tits on full view. He looked at that one a few minutes and said man she is beautiful.

The next twenty pictures or so was all of her completely naked and showing everything. None of them were spread open shots or anything and all classy nudes. As I took them to put them up Henry said man I sure wish you would let me take a couple of them with me as I promise I will bring them back and wont show them to anyone. I thought there would be no harm in that and said Henry I can do that pick out the four you want to take with you. Of course all four that he got was all nudes and one was full view from the front and the other three was of her naked ass. Nothing was mentioned and as I came in the next week he called out to me and slipped me the pictures back. I told him to follow me and went to the shop and I said hey I took some more of the weekend do you want to see them. I got a quick oh yes I do. I had specifically got her to take some open shots this time.

There was only about eight this time and we went through all of them. This time I asked him did he want to take a few home with him again. He again said yes please. I handed them to him to go through and pick some out and I said Henry did you jack off to them. He shot me a quick glance but then told me yes I did many times. So as he grabbed a few and put them in his pocket I said Henry would you like to see her naked in person and a glance again nd this time he said your wife is not going to go for that for a old black guy like me. I laughed and said oh Henry she actually likes older guys and she especially likes older black guys. We had gotten to the point that we talked pretty open and he replied oh really and then said do you mean as in liking them enough to let them see her naked or liking them even more than that.

So I told him to take his time today where you will still be here when she gets home. He agreed to that. When she got home I was in the house when she walked in and said Henry is still here. I laughed and said yep he is waiting around hoping to get to watch you take your shower. She rolled her eyes and said sure he is. So I went over and kissed her and said really he is and asked would she let him see her. She gave me a look and asked was I serious once I assured her I was she wanted to know how all this came about. So I told her the truth that I had been sharing the pictures with Henry and had to add that he had been taking them home and jacking off to them. She knew what it would lead to so she easily agreed

She invited Henry in to have something cold to drink and we all sat down at the kitchen table where she talked to him about how long he had been a widower and asked about his daughter just making conversation. After a few more minutes she said well I hate to break up our conversation but I am ready to get my shower. She went into the laundry room off the kitchen for a minute and came back through the kitchen now naked. She paused in front of us and said pardon me Henry but I thought I had towels in the dryer. His eyes followed her down the hallway.

I nudged him and said I told you that you would like that butt with nothing on. He replied man that is the prettiest butt I have ever seen on a woman. I laughed and told Henry it probably did not hurt that she was thirty years younger than him. I then asked did he want to go watch her shower and he quickly replied I would love to.. We walked to the bedroom and she had left the door wide open and we had clear glass doors on the shower. I saw her glance up to see we were watching so she put on a great show of washing off. She finished up and turned the water off and opened the door to get her towel. As she got out she turned her butt to us and put one foot on the tub to dry off giving us a clear view.

As she turned she feigned surprise and asked what are you two doing and smiled. I told her she did not let Henry see enough in the kitchen. She smiled again and made the comment of well he could have joined me since I am sure he needs a shower more than I did. She wrapped a towel around her head and stepped in the bedroom still naked and said Henry would you like to take a shower while I dry my hair. He was back to being polite and said maam I have nothing clean to put on if I even took one. She smiled and told him she could wash the clothes he had on. Henry just said oh that would be a lot of trouble and take a while. She smiled at him again and said well you taking a shower while I stay in the bathroom naked drying my hair sounds like we could make the time fly by.

She did not take no for a answer and reached for his hand and said lets get you in the shower. She started undressing him and he just did not say anything and let her do it. She got his work pants off and he had some old tattered boxers on. Henry might been old but you could tell without the big bulky clothes on Henry took care of himself. She slid the boxers off and glanced up and she said wow Henry as she saw his big thick dick she then laughed and said but you definitely need a shower first. (what she was telling him that he didn't catch was I want that but you have to have a shower). She got him towels and got him in the shower.
As he washed off she turned to look at me and mouthed the word wow very nice.

As Henry finished up she was also finishing her hair so as he reached for the towel she picked it up and started drying him off. She had him step out and she told him to turn so she could dry his back and butt. When she did that she ran the towel between his legs and patted his balls dry. She then had him to turn around where she dried him off and then started drying his dick off paying a lot of attention to it as it was now semi hard. She put the lid down and sat down on the toilet and kept drying him off there but mainly just playing with it. When she finished she reached up and cupped it with her bare hands and leaned forward and kissed the head of his dick and then stood up. With him still standing there she bent down right in front of him to pick up some things and pushed her naked ass right into his crotch and turned and looked back at him and smiled.

She told him to come on and they stepped in the bedroom where she handed me the arm full of clothes and said will you go put these in the washer and turn them on. Took me a few minutes but when I got back she was bent over standing by the bed sucking Henry's dick. Again he was still only semi hard but she was enjoying it. She was sucking and playing with him trying with all her might to get him fully hard. Henry told her he needed to sit or lay on the bed so she stopped long enough for him to do that and then went back to work on him. He was good sized but she was literally taking most all of it in her mouth and at the same time playing with him. I think she finally decided that she had him as hard as he was going to get so she straddled him and guided him in and slowly riding him and pressing against him as hard as she could.

Seemed like forever that she did that and Henry was just laying there with his eyes closed letting her do all the work. She finally just slowed to doing nothing and just laid down against him. Think she really freaked him out when she rolled off of him spent and just laid beside him for a few minutes before moving over him and taking him in her mouth again. (he later said he had never had anyone do that after they had done it). He still had not cum but she told me later she did a couple of times while riding him. At some point she looked up at me asking me to go put the clothes in the dryer as Henry would need them. When I got back they were stopped and she was just talking to him but steadily playing with his dick. They finally got up and she went and got his clothes and brought them back to him for him to get dressed. As he got dressed she told him she was going to buy him some boxers that week.

Once dressed we all walked out to the kitchen and she never did put anything on and stood at the back door and gave him a hug. Henry worked for us a couple more years till he quit doing yard work and retired. But he got to see a lot of my naked wife and got his dick sucked a whole lot. Every once in a while she would attempt for them to fuck but it did not never work out to well. And he was from the old school blacks as he never would go down on her!!

Years back we went for a weekend in New Orleans during essence week. I knew it but she had no idea as she wanted to go to Harrah's and we
always enjoyed the food down there. Got there on Friday and she went straight to Harrah's. A little later we headed out to get something to eat and she mentioned that she had really seen nothing but black people and asked was something going on. So I told her what was going on and she just asked why
did we come this week and acted as if I did not know anything about what was going on.

We went on to eat and then I talked her into going to a couple of clubs. We watched a band in one and then in the next one they had a couple of live dj's and it was packed wall to wall. So we just worked ourselves to the middle of the club. She was enjoying the music and moving to it. A big guy standing beside me tapped me on the shoulder and leaned over and laughed and said you two really look of of place in here. I told him we were having a great time and he mentioned she really looked like she was enjoying herself. He walked off only to return a few minutes later with three drinks.

She is not a drinker but accepted it and sipped on it. She turned to me and told me that is the strongest drink she had ever had. She also spoke to him for the first time. When she turned around and started dancing again he bent over again and asked could he get behind her and dance with her so I said sure and moved to her side and he got in behind her and put his hands on her hips and started moving with her. She glanced over to me at her side and then glanced back at him but did not say anything until a few minutes later when she asked would I get her another one of those drinks which I asked him what it was and went and got both of them one.

Took me a while and when I finally got back he had his hands wrapped around her but still dancing with her. She took her d rink and took a few sips and then leaned over to me and whispered to me that he had been rubbing against her butt and he was very hard. I asked was she pushing back and she said she did not need to as he was pulling her back against him. A real dance type song came on and he kept pushing her down on her upper back and would pull her butt back against him. She no longer needed any help as she was grinding her butt into his crotch. The song ended and I nudged him and told him to play with her tits if he wanted to. Did not have to asked twice because as soon as the next song started he wrapped his arms around her again but put his hands right underneath her tits.

She pushed back against him again and he moved his hands up and covered her tits. She quickly glanced over to see if I was looking and I just smiled at her. He again put his hands on her upper back and pushed her down again. This time another big guy in front of us turned slightly and when he pushed down on her back the guy in front put his hands on her head and pulled her into his crotch. She quickly stood straight up and said it is getting a little wild in here and said I think we need to go. I was not going against her wishes and told her we could go. So I told our new friend we were headed out and thanks for the fun. I took her by the hand and turned toward the door and she took him by the hand and pulled him with us. We all got outside and she told him sorry but things were getting to wild for her in there

He said he understood and we stood there talking and she asked was he local and he told us he was down from Pittsburg. she then asked where he was staying and he told us way down in the garden district. She shocked me when she said we are just right up the street at the Marriott and asked did he want to come up to our room he did not jump right on it and told we did not even know each others names. So she introduced us and he introduced himself as Grady. We started walking and she put her hands in each of our arms. We got up to Canal where it was not so crowded and stopped again to talk. She then told him look we are just right there so come up to the room with us. He again looked reluctant so she said well at least lets go to the lounge area and we can buy you a drink which he agreed to.

We got into the lobby/bar area and I ordered drinks as they sat on a bench type seat. We talked and they both had their drinks. She got up to go to the bathroom and bent over and whispered to me to tell him if he would come up to the room with us I will get naked. So while she was gone I told him just that. He gave me this sly look and then told me that we seemed like nice folks and we really wanted to go to our room he would do that. So she came back to where we were and sat back down beside Grady. She hd her hand closed and put her hand in Grady's and handed him something. He opened his hand to look and I saw it was her panties. I laughed and told her he said he would go up with us. She smiled real big said lets go before he changes his mind.

We get on the elevator with two other black guys and as soon as the door closed Grady held her panties up and asked did she want these back. She laughed and said no they will be your souvenir. We got off before the other two guys and as we got off one of them said tear that thing up brother. We got in the room and she said I will be right back and walked toward the bathroom and turned and told me to find some music she wanted to dance with Grady some more. Only in there for a minute before she came out completely naked. I had found some music and she walked over took his hand and said dance with me. So he grabbed her and turned her around and put his hands on her now naked hips and they started dancing. He would push her down and she would push tighter into his crotch.

She then told me to dance with her like Grady was. So I pushed her down like Grady had done and this time she put her face in Grady's crotch. I just kind of held her there and she was licking up and down the front of his pants. I laughed and told her not to get the front of his pants all wet so she reached up and unzipped them and reached in and pulled him out. He had a big ol dick and she started licking up and down it

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
She quickly got his clothes off and she was all over him. She was sucking his dick and licking his balls and just all over him. She did not even give him a chance to do anything for her as she was wanting all of him she could get. She moved above him and straddled him and sunk down balls deep onto him. All he had to do was lay there because she was fucking him. It was not a quickie as they fucked for a while. When they finished they were both covered in sweat so she talked him into taking a shower with her. He left but not before giving her his phone number but as we found out the next afternoon he had given her a bogus number. She was disappointed because she wanted to let him fuck her again. We went back to the same club hoping to run into him but had no luck. She got felt up a lot but did not find anyone else to fuck her.