i istagated it

Luvs2watchher

I have ben with my wife since we were 16, her parents divorced and her father didnt want her to marry me cause she was basically looking after her younger brother and sister, he tried all ways to split us saying she was no good i could do better etc. best thinf she did was leave and move into abasement flat as soon as she turned 18, even i didnt know. anyway somewhere along i got us put together on joint housing and we gat a flat together ( my mom n dad wasnt to pleased at me leaving either) i remember us being at a house party and a guy was dancing with her etc obviously fancied her and something happpened in my pants i got sooo hard. ive never had feelings like this but blah blah blah I told her to enjoy herself as i had too much to drink and going home. I didnt actually go home and about an hour later i went back in door and peeked and she was sitting on the arm of the couch with him and his hand was up her skirt. that was the start of our journey. everyones wife is different and EVERYONE has secrets x