I just found out some interesting news

My wife is a naive conservative woman. But this time I think she knows what she is doing. After our long intimate talks about wife sharing and cuckolding, it’s bound to have planted the see in her head.
The more your submissive to him the faster she will see him as man of the house also stop fucking her but keep asking her to orally please her. Also start showing him photos of her. If you want to do things like clean her/him after sex or fluff him you must tell him before. He can help more than you think by taking charge

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
The more your submissive to him the faster she will see him as man of the house also stop fucking her but keep asking her to orally please her. Also start showing him photos of her. If you want to do things like clean her/him after sex or fluff him you must tell him before. He can help more than you think by taking charge
Thank you

My best friend’s wife just left him. And now he has nowhere to live. My wife invited him to live with us. I had to hide my erection.
You should leave some of your wife's panties around maybe even drape some of them next to her heels somewhere in the house see if he looks at them if so ask him if he's into panties and heels also and wants to jack off with you to them. Don't ask me how it works, but it works! LOL

Any updates??
My wife loves to tease to get a guy hot . If shexwants the guy ti fuck her she pushs the linits so if shexwants yinfuck.him.she will.mak mistakes like forgetting ti tie her robe of for getting to button her blouse up completely. Her other favorite tease is to be sitting on the couch unlady like before he walks into the living room and the saybto him.im sorry i didnt hear you walk in