I like thick cock and dp I get gut wrenching orgasms that will give your cock a special rub down

2inmibush

Jul 28, 2021
Im in Atl are but visiting Vegas Naples Fl and Charleston SC in the next 2-3 months I love to dance for small group of hung men in a continuing tight circle around getting all the guys hard with lap dances in my short silky dress Looking for hung fit guys in each of the locations mentioned above miascherryatmaildorcom

Im in Atl are but visiting Vegas Naples Fl and Charleston SC in the next 2-3 months I love to dance for small group of hung men in a continuing tight circle around getting all the guys hard with lap dances in my short silky dress Looking for hung fit guys in each of the locations mentioned above miascherryatmaildorcom
Great body!!

So, how was it?

Reactions: Dlh247
I'm 2hrs from Atlanta

I'm in Charleston, SC!!!!!