I really get off on setting up the wife to be seen naked by other men, usually without her knowing. Has anyone else ever set up those circumstances?

romikk32

Sep 17, 2018
I'll start it, used to throw her short slip dresses in the dryer longer as they shrunk up, and usuallyu hung up on her ass,..making them much much shorter in back and when she sat down...then send her off to her college classes...knowing horny guys would be chatting her up.. there's more. anyone else?

my wife will setup herself by not wearing any bra or undies when she’s on a date with her lover..

Attachments

• 6AA17EDF-66A5-4D18-B24B-DDF093DE8525.jpeg
    6AA17EDF-66A5-4D18-B24B-DDF093DE8525.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 8499099A-00FB-4C73-B073-2D4BE8B93B33.jpeg
    8499099A-00FB-4C73-B073-2D4BE8B93B33.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 176
My husband loves me to flash other men, obviously or "unknowingly". The set up as you call it is all part of the turn on for both of us. He likes to pick out my outfits and we both agree on the scenario. Keeps our Marriage Hot! Some of a windy day at the beach, heading out to play...235131235132235133235134

My wife doesn't need me to set her up - she does it herself! She always dresses sexy for a date - no bra, no panties, short skirt, low cut blouse. The thing is, she only dresses like this for her dates, never when she is out with me! I love watching her get ready and she teases me about how all the guys are going to be drooling over her

I guess I do set her up but it's not without her knowledge, she agrees to wear the very revealing clothes I get for her when we are traveling and it turns her on knowing men are looking at her with lust.
That revealing top got the attention of lots of men at the bike rally that day. I went to the restroom and when I came back 4 guys were talking with her. When the band quit that afternoon we went back to their camper and she took very good care of all 5 of us. That night it got the attention of a group of 7 young men and she had an 8 man gang bang including me.

I bought her that top at the rally and I'm sure it had at least a little bit to do with her fucking 11 other men in two separate gang bangs in one day!

My wife had just gone under the sunbed at home when two friends of mine called by. I knew she'd have earphones in with loud music so I took them both upstairs and gave one a spare pair of googles. He went slowly over to the bed (just had tubes overhead) he had a good look at her tits then got his face as close as he could to her pussy and stayed there for a minute or so. They changed over.

Before she came downstairs wearing a bathrobe they chatted about the views. Both were surprised how big her tits were and loved that she was fully shaved. When she walked in the lounge I asked if she was going to get naked for them. She said we were all fucking perverts.

Over the last month they have both stripped her, felt those tits. sucked her nipples, fingered her till she came and watched my best friend fuck her. She still doesn't know what happened whilst she was on the sunbed!

Reactions: elmoK and Pippys
My husband loves me to flash other men, obviously or "unknowingly". The set up as you call it is all part of the turn on for both of us. He likes to pick out my outfits and we both agree on the scenario. Keeps our Marriage Hot! Some of a windy day at the beach, heading out to play...View attachment 235131View attachment 235132View attachment 235133View attachment 235134
Amazing. I will be wanking like mad later over these. I have a few like this myself if you car to swap stories and photos

The easier one is the shower. We have a glass shower cubicle and we don't lock the bathroom door - only the 2 of us live there. If a friend happens to be there when she takes a shower the buzz is she catches him looking at her naked.

Reactions: elmoK
The scenarios she knew about were on the beach when there was no one about. She'd be reading or dozing and I'd neglect to tell her there were men walking past and looking. When she got more confident and turned on as she saw them looking I adjusted her bikini bottoms to show pussy. She hid her face behind a book or magazine and one day some men started a conversation with me, they came over and sat looking between her legs at her just shaved pussy. Such a buzz for all of us.

Reactions: elmoK
My wife loves to suck my cock when I drive home from a night of partying. I get her drunk, get her naked in the car and get her ass up high while she sucks me. Then I drive in the heaviest traffic I can find. Many many times we’ve been stopped at a traffic light. She’s sucking me and everyone in the nearby cars can see her hot ass up in the air. She too drunk and horny to realize what I’m doing

My wife loves to suck my cock when I drive home from a night of partying. I get her drunk, get her naked in the car and get her ass up high while she sucks me. Then I drive in the heaviest traffic I can find. Many many times we’ve been stopped at a traffic light. She’s sucking me and everyone in the nearby cars can see her hot ass up in the air. She too drunk and horny to realize what I’m doing
gotta love it when a man shows off his sexy wife! that musta been a great view seeing your wifes ass up in the air and watching her head bob up and down. did you show her off at the party, too?

Reactions: werekinky2