I want a young couple

I'm a 45 year old perverted gentleman in great shape. I have a big cock (pics on profile page). I can get it going like a sewing machine and I fuck for hours.

I want a young couple. I want to show the girl what a great sex life is about. I want deep into the still-virgin parts of her pussy and to turn her into a slut who perpetually lusts for the pleasure of cumming on a big cock over and over. I want to take her around the kinkosphere while her husband/boyfriend gets to see her get turned into my perfect little fuckslut.

I want the guy to realize his inferiority and that there are two paths in front of him. One is that he can accept my leadership to get in shape and become a man capable of properly pleasing a woman. The other is to realize he'd be better off as a girl, either because he doesn't have it in him to do what it takes to be in good shape, or he's lost the genetic lottery and doesn't have a cock capable of properly pleasing a woman. We feminize and transition him, and now I have sufficient feminine counterpart around to absorb all of my masculine energy.

In terms of specific sex acts, I produce huge loads of healthy, nutritious, sweet/fruity vegan cum that will need to be cleaned up with frequency. I've done a lot of work in order to provide the level of pleasure my girls will receive, so I expect my cock and cum to be properly valued. The ultimate valuing of my cum will be when I blast it deep inside her fertile cunt.

I'm a 45 year old perverted gentleman in great shape. I have a big cock (pics on profile page). I can get it going like a sewing machine and I fuck for hours.

I want a young couple. I want to show the girl what a great sex life is about. I want deep into the still-virgin parts of her pussy and to turn her into a slut who perpetually lusts for the pleasure of cumming on a big cock over and over. I want to take her around the kinkosphere while her husband/boyfriend gets to see her get turned into my perfect little fuckslut.

I want the guy to realize his inferiority and that there are two paths in front of him. One is that he can accept my leadership to get in shape and become a man capable of properly pleasing a woman. The other is to realize he'd be better off as a girl, either because he doesn't have it in him to do what it takes to be in good shape, or he's lost the genetic lottery and doesn't have a cock capable of properly pleasing a woman. We feminize and transition him, and now I have sufficient feminine counterpart around to absorb all of my masculine energy.

In terms of specific sex acts, I produce huge loads of healthy, nutritious, sweet/fruity vegan cum that will need to be cleaned up with frequency. I've done a lot of work in order to provide the level of pleasure my girls will receive, so I expect my cock and cum to be properly valued. The ultimate valuing of my cum will be when I blast it deep inside her fertile cunt.
Not doing to well?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos