I want my wife to cuckold me.

I've been with my wife for 13 years. We both enjoy talking about having sex with other people.

But it's mainly me who wants to watch her. Or to let her have sex with a bull. And to clean her up afterwards.

I would even enjoy watching her getting pregnant by an other man.

But she told me it's only talk and it will stay that way.

She has fucked me up the arse many times and she played along with my fantasy for most of them years. We've almost gone through with it but at the last minute she decided to cancel.

I understand her fears but I believe she wants it just as bad as me. But she doesn't want to destroy our marriage.

I have told her it would only make it better and more exciting. But she claims she doesn't want to. And the role play is for me only.

When I asked does she enjoy it her reply is no not really. But I think it's her fear and possible disappointment if she went through with it.

I think she fears what the reality of it. But likes the thought of the sexaul advantages what comes.

I think she is scared I won't really like it. And she fears letting herself go. But I would be so turned on with her being free. I want to be with her forever. She turns me on so much. I love her body and our sex is amazing.

I always please her aswel. I always make sure she cums aswel. Weather it's with my tongue or a toy.

Please give me advice. Because I really believe we both want it to happen. She gets very turned on talking about it during sex.

Last edited:
I've been with my wife for 13 years. We both enjoy talking about having sex with other people.

But it's mainly me who wants to watch her. Or to let her have sex with a bull. And to clean her up afterwards.

I would even enjoy watching her getting pregnant by an other man.

But she told me it's only talk and it will stay that way.

She has fucked me up the arse many times and she played along with my fantasy for most of them years. We've almost gone through with it but at the last minute she decided to cancel.

I understand her fears but I believe she wants it just as bad as me. But she doesn't want to destroy our marriage.

I have told her it would only make it better and more exciting. But she claims she doesn't want to. And the role play is for me only.

When I asked does she enjoy it her reply is no not really. But I think it's her fear and possible disappointment if she went through with it.

I think she fears what the reality of it. But likes the thought of the sexaul advantages what comes.

I think she is scared I won't really like it. And she fears letting herself go. But I would be so turned on with her being free. I want to be with her forever. She turns me on so much. I love her body and our sex is amazing.

I always please her aswel. I always make sure she cums aswel. Weather it's with my tongue or a toy.

Please give me advice. Because I really believe we both want it to happen. She gets very turned on talking about it during sex.
Just take Your time, listen to her fears and take them serious! Sounds like she wants to be with you too forever!! Enjoy each other! And You almost convinced her once, if that's what you want keep trying, but you dont want to mess up your marriage!! Enjoy and I'd love to hear more!! Steve!!

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna